26) Who is She?/ Grayson

Tears pour down my face as I watch through the window as Grayson parked his car outside of our house. He said he was at Ethans, but my best friend sent me a video of him grinding and making out with some girl with a face caked with makeup in a club.
She said she was sorry but she never trusted him all along. I've been sobbing since she sent that, and she sent it at nine. It is now one am. I watched it every time I started to calm down, starting the crying again. Every time I watched, I hoped it would change. I prayed that I would realize that's not Grayson. But it was him every time.
He unlocked the door, and saw me sitting on our couch glaring at him with a tear stained face. He ran over to me and tried to comfort me but I held him back.
"Where were you?" I asked preparing for the lie. He wore a stupid confused look as if he didn't know what I was talking about.
"Ethans house, I told you. I'm sorry it's so late but I'm here now baby." He said and tried to go in for a kiss. I put my hand between our faces and pushed him away before he got a chance. I pulled out my phone and played the video, pushing my phone in his face making his face drop.
"Ethan looks different in this. Doesn't he? I really like his trashy dress that has his ass hanging out. Also the cheap blonde hair dye is a nice touch." I growled sarcastically. He backed up and ran his hands through his hair with closed eyes.
"(Y/n) please hear me out. It was one time, it will never-" he began. I stood up and cut him off.
"Just save it! I don't care if it was one or one hundred times, this is bull shit. Just like our three year relationship, apparently. I'm done!" I yell and storm to the bedroom to pack a bag.
Grayson ran after me, but I just continued to get my suitcase and fill it with things I need for now.
He grabbed me from behind and held me as he cried, rocking me side to side attempting to comfort me once again.
I tore out of his grip and grabbed my tooth brush and hair brush. He cried and had his hands on his face as I finished packing.
  "Please... don't do this. Baby I need you." He whimpered as tears continued to fall down his face.
  "I'll be back later for the rest of my things." I snarled pushing past him. He followed me, begging for me to stay. We were both crying messes, but now I was crying out of anger.
  "I'm nothing without you baby, please stay." He cried as I walked to my car. He watched me get in and I looked up at him from the drivers seat.
  "You made me feel like nothing. Now, it's your turn." I hissed slamming the door. He let out a sob and fell to his knees. All I wanted to do was get out of the car and hold him. I wanted to wipe his tears and kiss his quivering lips. But I couldn't. I just can't do that to myself.
  I sped off and called the friend that sent me the video.
  "Hey girl how you holding up." She asked in a concerned voice. There was no yelling or music, so I assumed she was home.
  "I left him. Can I stay with you for tonight?" I asked whimpering.
  "As long as you need to stay sweetie. I'll see you soon." She said. And with that, I hung up the phone.
When I got to her house, I slept on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Did it really all mean nothing? Our whole relationship, worthless.
Grayson was blowing up my phone with apologies and asking where I was. But I didn't plan on talking to him any time soon.
--/--//-----
Part 2 coming soon🌝