10) Boyfriend / Ethan

Ethan, Grayson, Cameron and I were walking around Hollywood around 6 pm. We had just left a five o clock premiere of suicide squad, and just started to walk around singing bohemian rhapsody like a bunch of idiots. We had our arms around each others shoulders, me in the These guys have been my best friends since forever and I can't imagine my life without them.
"Hey!" Some guy yelled from a distance and began to walk at us. I looked over at the guys, checking if they knew who it was.
"Can we help you?" Cameron said, standing in front of me. The odd man is now standing in front of us.
"I was wondering if that sexy thing would like to give me the number?" He said, with a cocky look on his face. He stared directly at my chest.
"Sorry man I gotta girlfriend so..." Grayson said making everyone laugh but him.
"Boobs like that don't come everyday. So why don't you just let me talk to her." He spat, obviously getting frustrated.
"Uhm, actually I kinda... I... uh..." "have a boyfriend. Me." Ethan said, putting his arm around my shoulder. Cameron started to walk closer to the guy while flexing, getting him to back up.
"He's not your boyfriend!" The stranger scoffed. Ethan pulled my face to his and we kissed for a good five seconds. Cam and Gray ooh'ed and ah'ed like a group of five year olds.
  Ethan pulled away slowly, still staring at me. He had an unreadable expression on his face, and we just stared at each other. He quickly turned his head to the guy.
  "You can piss off now." He growled, making him walk away with an angry expression on his face.
  "Thank you." I whispered into his shoulder. He swung his arm around my shoulders.
  "You're welcome, babe."
It honestly makes my day when I see someone likes this haha:)