35) Night Terror/ Ethan

I scrolled away on my laptop, bored as ever. The rain made a satisfying noise on my windows, but it made me sad that Ethan wasn't here to watch the rain with me. I reach across the couch for my phone and shoot a text to Ethan.
   Me: Babyyyy?
Eteeweetee💕: yes my love
   Me: u busy?
Eteeweetee💕: not at all... you
   Me; yeah, busy being bored out of my mind
Eteeweetee💕: can I come over😏
   Me: baby, I thought you'd never ask:)
Eteeweetee💕: see you in fifteen 😘😘
I turned off my phone and set it down beside me. A smile grew on my face thinking of having Ethan right beside me.
Until I looked around and noticed my apartment is a complete mess. Laundry was every where, dishes weren't done and random things were in random places.
So as fast as I could, I put the laundry away, did the dishes, and put everything in its place. I then lit a candle, and directly after heard a knock on my door. Five minutes early though....
I ran to open it in excitement, and instead saw a pizza man. I raised my eyebrows and he just stood there.
"I didn't order a pizza." I said confused. Right when I said that, he charged in and slammed the door. He grabbed me and shoved his hand over my mouth.
"Scream and I shoot you!" He growled in my ear. I didn't show any emotion. I didn't feel anything. Except the cold barrel of the gun against the temple of my head.
  He grabbed a chair from my dining table, and tied me down to it with ropes. I turned my head to the couch where my phone laid.
  I didn't know what to do about Ethan. How would I let him know not to come? I didn't know if I should say if he's coming or not.
  "Please.... take anything." I whimpered feeling tears fall down my face, finally realizing that I might die tonight. And so might Ethan. He walked right in front of me, and punched me in the nose making it bleed.
   "Don't say another word, or you die. Got it?" He snarled. I nodded my head and watched him go to him raid my kitchen. He must not be very smart because I'm in the view of windows and if anyone comes they'll see.
  But if Ethan walks in he might get shot. And then, I saw Ethans car coming down the road about 100 meters away. And a lightbulb lit up in my head.
  "I have jewelry upstairs. And a stash of money under my bed." I called out. I heard the rummaging stop, and his feet pound up the stairs.
  Ethan parked, and I watched him run through the rain. He saw me through the window and looked very confused.
   Quiet..
I mouthed to him. He squinted and then nodded. Silently, he opened the front door. I felt tears of happiness fall down my face the second he started to untie the ropes.
  When the last one was untied, I suddenly heard footsteps thundering down stairs. Ethan untied the last knot, and I stood up with a stumble.
He held me up as we ran out.
"Hey!" I heard the man yell. We ran faster. I tried to pull Ethans passenger door open, but it didn't work.
  I heard three gunshots and screamed, but didn't feel anything. But when I looked over the car, Ethan was laying on the pavement with blood pouring from his head.
  I ran around the car and held his limp body in my arms, sobbing. The sobbing turned into a scream, and then my eyes opened.
  I saw Ethan leaning over me with a concerned look, shaking my shoulders.
  My whole body was covered in sweat, and I realized it was only a dream. I began to shake and cry harder.
These have been happening forever. Night Terrors. I haven't gotten one in a while, but my stress level is crazy wth Ethan leaving for 4OU soon...
We live together now, so it's weird how real that felt.
  He sat up, and pulled me onto his lap facing him. I took a deep breath, setting my arms on his shoulders.
  He pulled my waist in and I wrapped my arms around his waist, crying more.
"It was just a dream. You're okay. I'm okay. We're okay." He whispered into my ear. I took a deep breath, and stopped crying. Only deep, shaky breaths.
  I focused on the sound of his heart beat, slowly falling into a more peaceful and happy sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated in a week my mom is in the land of Mexico at the moment and I've been really busy :/