Chapter Fifteen : A Moment with Baekhyun

(A/N: hey guys this chapter will be so exciting and i hope you enjoy reading it. Please don't forget to vote and comment and follow of course tnxs and enjoy!)

(Aqua's POV:)

Baekhyun said sorry to me and i already accepted it cause if you don't forgive someone they might cause you trouble again and again.

Today he said he wants to hang out with me. I said yes because i wanted to clear up my mind and relax.

I just weared my yellow dress and sandals and my small purse.

I went down and saw Baekhyun in.his cool and handsome look.

" Wow! Baekhyun you look cool its nice to see you looking like that " i said and he blushed. Haha silly guy.

" Lets go, i told the other members that will go out and they allowed me to take you with me " Baekhyun said and pulled me and we ran outside there house.

Then i saw his Yellow Lamborghini we ride inside and he drived carefully.

Okay i can say that its so Awkward here inside cause we don't talk to each other and his focus is just on the road.

So i started to talk to him to avoid the Awkwardness between us.

" Uhmm Baekhyun, can i ask you something " i said. He looked at me and shook his head and smiled of course.

" Sure anything what is it? That you want to know about me " he said and just focused his sight on the road we are taking.

" Uhm i just want to ask if you loved someone before meeting me, i mean i'm not expecting something okay, i just want to ask " i said and he immediately stepped on the brake and his face changed. He became more serious.

" Well if you want to know the truth. *Deep Sighing* Yes i've been inlove with a nice girl. We where perfect together but then, i saw her making out with another guy, i cought them do that and so i became mad, thats why i take every girls virginity because of hate and pain she caused me, so are you happy to know my story " he said and looked at me.

I felt his anger and pain towards that girl and i pity him. I didn't know what to di but i hold his hands and that made him shocked. I smiled at him sweetly and gave encouraging words to him.

" I know that you feel that pain and anger inside you. But i think you should let it go Baekhyun, because its not nice keeping am anger inside you. Don't worry your friends and I are beside you, we can help you forget that hatred thats inside you. Smile for me okay it suits you " i said and pinched his chubby cheeks.

He frowned but immediately smiled and messed my hair.

" Haha! Thanks for encouraging me with those words, you never failed to make me smile everyday. Thanks Aqua it realy helped a bit " he said and suddenly pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight.

I also hugged him back, i can feel that his crying so i tightened my hug on him.

" Go on and cry Baekhyun let your negative feelings out, i'm here i wont leave your side " i said. He broke the hug and caressed my face.

" You realy bright up my day thank you Aqua, and please forgive for what i did to you last time, i promise i won't do it to you anymore " he said and suddenly kissed my cheeks and i went back to my seat.

He drive carefully and we reached COEX Mall. He parked his car on a shaded part of the parking area.

We went out, he pulled my hands and we ran inside the Malls Entrance.

We reached the lobby of the mall and we heared girls, giggling and whispering about us.

" They look cute together right, i wish i had a boyfriend like him " Girl #1