Chapter Sixteen: A Great Disaster.

(A/N: Hey guys this chapter is done so please enjoy it Kamsahamnida)

(Aqua's POV:)

We have arrived at there House. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went down and they wanted to open the door for me but i just did it ob my own.

" Guys please stop fighting over me, Good Night Chanyeol and you too Baekhyun thanks for the time i realy enjoyed it " i said and hugged him tight and i also did that to Chanyeol and kissed there Cheeks.

I went inside and its too Dark, where is every body?. I opened the light and i found all of them Drunk with Girls beside them.

I don't know but my blood just boiled when i see all of them, naked infront of me. Like do they even have respect with the others.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol came in and was also shocked on what they are seeing.

" EHEM! ALL OF YOU GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I yelled and that will make them awake. And the girls who where totaly naked changed there clothes and went out very fast.

I came closer to all of them, Luhan and Sehun is too drunk same as Kai,Lay,Xiumin,Kris,Tao,Chen and Suho. But where's D.O

" I'm Here, i didn't join them with there Crazy Party. Have you eaten dinner Aqua? " he asked and came closer to me.

" Yeah i just finished eating with Baekhyun. Uhmm can you help me wake them up, i don't want all of them looking like this, Dirty,Stinky and Naked " i said. He nodded and smiled.

We started moving everyones shoulder. I started moving Luhan's shoulder and i was surprised when he caught my arms and pulled me next to him.

Ugh! He smells alcohol and i don't like that smell.

" Aqua, i want you now. Why did you left me here with out any good bye " he mumbled it even if his drunk.

Then he moved a bit and he stood up and went on top of me. He leaned his naked body on mine and i can feel his Big Dick on my tummy and i can feel that i'm going to pee again.

He leaned closer and kissed my lips hungrily like theres no more tomorrow.

I pushed him hard that caused him to fall and wake him up

" Ouch! Ugh! my head who the hell did that to-------- Aqua your already here, why didn't you wake me up " he asked. Now his back to his senses once again.

" Excuse me, you where all drunk just look at your friends, and your naked too because you make out with a Girl earlier, go to our room and change, i'm tired and sleepy i don't want to get mad at you so please just follow what i said " i said to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

You know being the only girl around this house really sucks. Why because they are all fighting to win me over.

I decided to go back to my room, but then i heared Suho and Kai mumbled something.

" I love you Aqua i want you know! "he said in seductive way.

" Ugh! Fuck me harder Aqua, i like you so much! " Kai said with a tone of enjoy ment ugh! yuck i've had enough with that.

I just rolled my eyes on them walked to my room i mean our room.

i went inside and found him laying on his bed, naked and drunk.

I move to him and then suddenly he grabbed my arms and i was surprised when we changed position.

He was now on top of me, Ugh! Just Eew Luhan's Breath Stinks his so Drunk.

" Ugh! Chloe i want you back to me! " he said and then leaned at me and started licking my neck.

I don't but suddenly a pain triggered my heart. Who was that Girl and why is he looking for her.