Chapter Eight: Luhan's Gift.

(A/N: Hey guys here is my new chapter i hope u like it)

Aqua's POV:

Luhan carried me to our room. I am really not feeling well even though its my birthday.

" Are you okay, i'm sorry i didn't come and rescued you from them, promise i'll protect you forever " he said and give me a peck on my lips just a quick one.

I nodded and rolled over my bed, i don't know but my tummy hurts, of course it hurts i have my period today.

Luhan changed his clothes and just weared his Boxer shorts and nothing on top.

He sat beside my bed and touched my forehead.

" Your not having fever but you look pale, is something wrong Aqua do you need food,medicine, or do you want, i'll call the doctor to check on you " Luhan said and he was being hysterical.

I let out my hands that i was holding from my tummy and hold his hands so tight.

" I'm Fine,Luhan its just i'm having my period today and my stomach is crumpling in pain, can you get me a medicine or something that will ease the pain " i asked him.

He nodded and kissed my forehead then left, My Birthday is not a happy day for me, Why? Because no one knows that its my day and then they just want for my body, thats my job to be their sex slave.

I sat down on my Bed even though my tummy aches, i weared my slippers and stood up, i opened the door our room and went outside.

I saw Baekhyun,Sehun,Kai,Chanyeol,Kris and the Others at the couch sitting and watching TV.

" Uhmm Guys where did Luhan go?..... Ow! " i said cause my stomach its crumpling all over again and i fell to the ground.

Then someone carried me down and put me on the couch. It was no Other than Chanyeol and beside him was Baekhyun,Kai and Sehun staring at me.

" Look she's turning pailer lets call our Personal Doctor, D.O please make a delicious Soup for Aqua, and Lay call Mr. Wang our Personal Doctor " Baekhyun said.

" Thanks Baekhyun, even though you act bad infront of me when your members are away i still thank you for being my friend and nice guy " i said. Baekhyun got my neck and he hugged me tight, and that made me feel happy a little bit.

" I'm Sorry for being so Rude,and Lustfuly to you Aqua, i promise i'll change just please don't get sick " he said and tears started to fall from my face.

" Baekhyun you don't have to change okay, i accept you even.though your like that, i will always love all of you, your my strength and power, and without you Guys maybe i'll be lost " i said.

Kai,Chanyeol and Sehun also was starting to cry. And they all hugged me, and i started to feel pain again.

" Ahhh! p-please g-guys c-can you a-all get off now i-i c-can't breathe " i said. And they did what i said.

I sat up and just hold my knees together and bowed my head, oh how i miss my old life but, i can't go back there my Dad will just kick me out.

Then someone covered a blanket on my shoulder, i raised my head and saw D.O smiling at me.

" Here, eat this soup i made this one just for you, and drink this medicine after you eat okay " D.O said. I nodded and got the bowl of soup but i was surprised when Chanyeol did it and he was the one who feed me.

(Luhan's POV:)

Its already 5:00 in the afternoon, and i like to surprise Aqua, cause today was her Birthday and i didn't gave anything to her.

I went up to the Rooftop and prepared the Stereo and everything. I also lift up the roof, the sunset will be the best view of the day.

I Hurriedly got down and saw Aqua curled up on the Couch beside Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

" Hey guys, lets go up to the Rooftoop, i have surprise for all of you " i said joyfully.

All of them Stood up but, Chanyeol carried Aqua cause she can't walk properly.

We all went to the Rooftop and all of them was surprised on my surprise.

" What's this? whats the Occation Luhan, is there something special this day " Sehun asked me.

Chanyeol sat Aqua on the Chair beside me, and her skin is coming back to life again.

" Well some of you don't know whats going on right, but some important person who came into our life is celebrating her Birthday today " i said and looked at Aqua.

Her eyes started to get Watery, and she started wiping it off.

I went down and got her Birthday Cake and lit it up, i know Aqua will be surprise when she sees this.

(Aqua's POV:)

I didn't except that the view here is so relaxing and peaceful. Now i can let out my anger towards my family.

" Guys can i shout all my anger out " i asked. They all smiled at me.

" Of Course you can, Go on and shout your fear, anger and everything you wanted to shout " Tao said. I smiled at him and nodded.

I took a deep breathe and shouted all my feelings here at The Rooftop.

" AHHHHHHHHH! I WILL CURSE YOU DAD, I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE SUFFER LIKE THE ONE YOU DID TO ME WHEN I WAS STILL YOUNG! " i said.

" AND THANK YOU FOR REACHING ANOTHER YEAR OF MY LIFE, THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME MOVE ON, AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE EXO THEY ARE THE PRECIOUS THINGS IN MY LIFE NOW!!! " i said and faced all of them.

They where smiling and Tao his eyes where teary, then from behind Luhan was there holding a Cake and there was a Candle lighten up.

" Happy Birthday Aqua, make a wish before you blow your candle " Luhan said. I stood up and leaned closer to the cake.

' I wish that love will encounter my life and please, keep my loveones especially EXO safe by my side i will always love them and i want a happy and peaceful life ' that was my wish and i blow the candle.

" Woooh! Sengil ChuksaHamnida Aqua, Happy Birthday, we wish you all the best " D.O said and i hugged him and all of them hugged me.

" It's Time look the Sunset its setting down, lets get closer together " Baekhyun said and hugged us all.

The View its making me cry, and i love it cause my family are EXO i love them and i will never betray them.

We all sat down on the Couch, Then Chanyeol and Kris lighten up the Fireworks its so beautiful and it makes me happy.

" Thanks guys this is the best day of my life, i thank all of you for making me so happy i love you " i said and i hugged D.O and gave him a kiss in his cheeks as same as the other.

And when its Luhan's turn, i hugged him tight and whispered something on his ears.

" Thanks Luhan your the best guy i ever like, thank you for making me happy " i said in a husky voice and we separated ways.

I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and he blushed really head and that made me laugh.

" Yah! why did you kiss Luhan in the lips and us on the cheeks, i also want one can i have please " Baekhyun said. And he came closer to me and he grabbed me from Luhans side.

He bend me and gave me a sincere kiss, okay that was really unbelievable.

" Its the best thing i ever recieve haha! thanks Baekhyun your lipgloss taste Cherry " i said and he blushed so hard.

We all went down and we found a Guy sitting on the Couch, his in his 40's i guess and he turned around and i saw his face.

One word just spill out of my mouth.

" Dad! " i said.

(A/N: Oh no what is his dad doing in EXO's house i hope u guys like my update oh and sorry for the typographical errors i made promise i'll be doing it more serious thanks for reading)