Chapter Two: The Revelation

(A/N: hey guys so here's chap. 2 hope you guys like it and please vote my story tnx oh and enjoy reading )

(Aqua's POV)

I walked up feeling fresh and clean and comfy, i sat down in my bed and stretched my arms and legs.

I already stood up, fixed my bed. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, wasjed my faced and took a bath. I went of my bathroom and got my school uniform that was too short for me and i don't like it.

I changed into my school uniform, i put on my black high heeled shoes and a got my thick jacket.

I got my sling bag and went out of my room. When i was out of my room i smelled roasted beef and fried rice. I run down to see who cooked it and it was my Aunt Lily.

" Good morning Aqua, here it some i made them just for you " she said. Even though i have no luck of love from my parents, i still have my relatives with me who can love me and comfort me if i had bad times.

I sat down on my chair and My dad also did but his image was abit mad,rude and devilish.

" Goodmorning Dad, here have some food, Aunt Lily cooked it for us " i said. I was about to put the food in his plate when he dodge the food and spilled onto my jacket.

" Don't make me eat that or i'll punch you, oh and My Business partner is coming today, and he has something to say to you very important and i want you to come homw early you understand that bitch " he raised his eyebrows and i just nodded.

Well know my jacket is wet, i went upstairs and change my jacket and got my winter coat that i used yesterday. I almost for got my Phone so i put it in my pocket.

I went down and their was visitor waiting for me i guess.

" Who is he dad, is he you're business partner " i asked. He nodded and sat on the couch.

" I'm Mr. Kim or just call me Manager Kim, i'm you're Fathers Business partner and he sell you to us " he said. I was stiffened when i heard that.

My own Father sold me to an unknown person, how could he do that.

" How did it happen Dad and why did you sell me i'm not a thing that you can sell, i'm your daughter and i also have feelings don't you know that, i hate you Dad i really do " i said. And tears started to fell from my eyes.

" I'm sorry dear but, i was asked by your father to came early and so i come early, oh and don't worry they won't hurt you " Mr. Kim said. What is he talking about.

" What are you talking about and whose them, you mean i've been selled to a group of boys that i clearly don't know " i asked. Mr. Kim nodded and smirked at me.

" My Boys are gentle, actually their popular among the groups in this generation. Their group is EXO and you are their last sex slave " Mr. Kim said and paused for a minute.

" Oh and your father said you'll stay at their DORM for good, you'll be coming with me tomorrow. I'll fetch you here at exactly 6:00 in the morning and bring all you're clothes with you okay, so i better get going see you tom. Ms. Lee " and he stood up, bowed at me and went out of our house.

(Maneger Kim's POV)

I pity that girl. But that was a request from his father. I hope they will treat him very well and took good care of her.

(Aqua's POV)

I'm still here standing. I glared at my father and started yelling at him.

" Why did you do that to me huh, i'm your daughter and you just give me away to others, what kind of Father are you huh tell me " i yelled at him.