Chapter Nine: Unexpected Guest?

(A/N: Hi guys heres my update for ya, i hope you all guys like it)

(Aqua's POV:)

I cant speak, i am shock on what i am seeing right now. What is he doing in here!, his the one who sell me to this boys.

I came closer to him and he stood up, his wearing his Office Attire and he smell Alcohol o For Pete's sake his realy insane.

" Good Morning Dear, i just want to visit you! " he said with a sarkastik sound.

I glared at him and The Boys they don't know what to do, So Luhan came and stood beside me.

" You must be Aqua's Father nice to meet you Sir " Luhan said politely.

" What are you doing in here, and you smell Awful Dad, have you lost your mind, you went here wearing that kind of outfit and you stink, why are you here by the way " i asked irritatedly and lifted my eyebrows on him and crossed my arms.

" I have Bad News for you, and i'm.sure you'll be sad " he said in a serious tone.

" What is it!!!, Spit it Out Dad your making me worried is this about Mom? " i asked. And tears started to fall on my face again.

" Your Mom, p-passed away this Morning, she didn't have a chance to say goodbye to you and i went to her wake this morning " Dad said in a stuttering word.

I don't know but i fell on my Knees and started crying. Luhan help me stand up and i faced Dad.

" Is that all you wanted to say, if thats all you said you can already go home " i said and pointed at the Door.

" And i came here to take you with me, your coming home with me, i told there Manager to Cancel that Slave Thing so you are going home with me " he said and grabbed my hand but Luhan grabbed it too.

" No. She can't just leave us she loves us more than you, you even sent a fucking guy to rape her you Bastard! she's not coming with you she ours and you sell her to us so thats final she is not going home " Luhan said and Dad frowned from what he just heared.

" Is that so, but still neither you like it or not, i bringing my Daughter with me cause she is going to marry my Son-in-Law, get off her " Dad said.

" What is wrong with you, i don't ever want to come back on the House of Yours, i had bad memories with you there, first thing is you tried to rape me and you even dare show me how you fuck with the sluts you bring home everynight, second one you tried to sell me to your friends to become there toy, and now your planning me to get married. Your such a Bad influence to me Dad, you don't even care if i talk to you or laugh, then your just coming here and take me away from them huh! that won't happen i won't marry your Son-in-law and thats final go home and never come back!!! " i said and i pulled my hands on him.

He was going to punch me but i caught his Arms, i lifted him up and throw him down. And his back hitted on the floor.

" Never hit me with those Dirty Hands of yours, i'm stronger than you even if you are my Dad i wouldn't let you control my life and thats for good, so i tell you to shut the fuck up *pss* " i said and turned my back to him.

Luhan was shocked for what i did to my Dad, i just smiled at them.

" Lets go up, i'm sure he will go home soon " i said and we all climbed up from the stairs.

We went to the Movie Room. I want to watch something that will make me feel comfortable.

" Uhmm Aqua can i ask you something, what's that Dragon Tattoo you have on your back is that a sign a symbol from something ? " Tao asked cause he was beside me.

" Oh this Mark, i joined a Gang before i was in my Highschool Days. I'm a Rebelious Daughter, i choose to be one, cause i want to mess my Dad's life everytime i go home i just feel sick and tired because his always making out with different girls and he doesn't listen to me, he drinks a lot of Beer and Alcohol and thats why i decided to Join that Fierce Gangster the Black Dragon Gangsters i was named as Street Fighter because i was there leader and the most powerful one, all my Gangmates are afraid of me and i don't give them a Shit out of me " i said.

The Guys where just listening to me, like wide eyed shock haha! their faces are so cute.

" So thats why you know how to Fight, did you learn Martial Arts and Wushu just like me " Tao asked and i just nodded at him.

He smiled widely make his chin grew long haha!.

" So lets watch a Movie what do you want guys? " i asked and Xiumin suggested something.

" What about hmmm, Baekhyuns Fuck Videos or Chanyeol's or Kai's Video haha " Xiumin said.

" Guys don't play dumb with me i'm serious here Xiumin a good Movie not with Pervert Scenes, hmm ah I know lets watch Horror " i suggested and Kai and the other gave me a thumbs up except Tao and Luhan.

I think they are scared of Horror i picked out a CD and i want to watch Insidious.

I oned the Big Wide Screen. I put the CD on and i turned of the lights. I sat down beside Luhan and Tao and the two of them where cuddling beside me Scaredy Cats. Haha!

" Guys, Ghosts are not real okay, its just shown in a Movie, don't believe on it cause' the more you believe it the more you will have Nightmares just watch " i said and the two of them where just nodding.

It was the Part when the Ghost appears infront of the Screen and Tao can't stop on Shouting like a Kid.

" Ahhhhh! Please,Please turn it off i don't want to watch anyomore its so Scary and its grossing me out! " Tao was yelling and my ear i think i'll be deaf by the time the movie ends.

" Sssshhhhh! Keep Quiet your Over Reacting Tao, its not gonna' bite or went out of the TV screen they are just effects so please calm down " i said. His hands are sweating in Fear he was holding my hands so tight and its like breaking into pieces.

Luhan was just looking at me the whole time, oh! this guy realy looks like a Girl i wonder if i dressed him as one haha! i'm sure the Boys will tease him and start making fun of him.

" Is there something funny on my Face your smiling at me, are you planning something huh? " Luhan said and he was now frowning his eyebrows at me.

" Haha! I'm Not Planning on something to you, i was just thinking what if you become a Girl you would be the Most Prettiest Girl i've ever met and i'm sure your much beautiful than me and other girls out ther............ " He cut me off when his lips crushed into mine and his tounge was exploring it.

And he stop cause his friends are smirking at us.

" That will make you stop from talking, how many times i would tell to you i'm A Guy and i wouldn't like to be a Girl, and to me your the most beautiful girl i've ever known " Luhan said and i can feel my face heat up and its becoming red.

Luhan chuckled a little bit and the Movie ended, hmm what else can we do,i know i'm going to dance and sing.

" Guys lets go the Music room i want to sing some songs " i said. They all look at me and smiled devilishly.

" What? is something wrong i want to sing and i want to do that now " i said. They we all stood up and the others too.

We went out of the Movie Room and i guess i don't want to sing Anymore.

I decided to take a Nap for a while, i want to sleep on my friends arms.

So i went to Baekhyuns Room. It was nice and comfy. I laid down on his bed and drifted to sleep.