Chapter Ten: Sleep Sex with Baekhyun!

(A/N: Hey guys so here's my new update i hope you guys like it oh and by the way, in case you didn't notice i didn'r remove Kris on my characters cause his still part of my story bye)

(Baekhyun's POV:)

I'm so tired and sleepy. Chanyeol has his own room so i guess i have to sleep on my own.

I went to my room and found the door open. Who entered my room?

I went inside and slowly closed and locked the Door. I found Aqua peacefully sleeping in my Air Bed.

And Again my Byuntae Mode attacked me. I just can't help it, when ever i see a girl i like to touch her and make love to her.

I laid down beside Aqua whose still sleeping peacefully. I wrapped my arms around her waist and i stick my body next to her.

My Gosh! My Body is heating up why do i feel this. Then my senses just went crazy. My hand was already traveling in her tights i peeked to see if she's a wake but luckily she isn't.

My Dick was heating up too, its growing again.

Then suddenly Aqua turned to my position and my face is inches away from each other. I can feel her soft breath in my mouth.

I didn't stand a chance i grabbed her by the waste and kissed her lips roughly and lusyfully. But i was amazed when she also responded to it.

I took off her sando and her big breasts where now looking at me. I squeezed and she moaned a little bit.

" h-hmm " she said when i sucked and lick her tiny nipples.

Then i went down to her Womanhood.I took off her shorts and panty and she's already wet.

Haha! time to make you go crazy special girl.

I inserted my two fingers on her woman hood and i saw her lips she's licking it like she wants some more.

I did it faster until her white liquid burst and spilled in my face. I ate all of it and when its time for me to do it. I took of my pants and my shirt.

I used condom of course and i didn't stand a chance i just entered her and she nearly screamed when i covered her mouth with my lips and i started trusting in and out in her.

She keeps on moaning but i kept kissing her lips i don't want anyone hear her seductive voice.

I reached my climax and i bursted it out of her. I cleaned my cum on her tummy and went back to sleep.

Oh i wish she wouldn't remember what i did to her. It was plain but yet i was filled with energy and lust and i enjoyed it with her. I can't take to have another round when she's already a wake.

(Aqua's POV:)

It was Morning when i woke up. I feel cold and i had a Bad Dream.

Baekhyun and I did something and i wish it wont come true. I turned around and noticed that Baekhyun was beside me sleeping peacefully.

I took a glance of my body. Sh*t its true Baekhyun did it and its not a dream its real. I'm naked and his naked too.

I stood up and grabbed the blanket i also picked up my clothes.

Oh why didn't i woke up. Look what happened now he stole my V-card.

I threw him his clothes and he woked up.

" Hey! what was that for huh " he yelled and looked at me. But then his grumpy face turned into a Lustful smile.

" Oh so now you remembered everything don't worry i didn't harm you or what ever i just tasted your body and i want to do it some more, oh and i used condoms okay so you don't have to be Pregnant " he said and smirked playfully.

" Ugh! Thats it thanks for the Night Baekhyun, I Hate You!! " i yelled and stormed of his room.

I heared him laugh when i got out. But who cares ugh! i hate him. Stealing my treasured posession when i'm a Sleep.

As i got out of his room i bumped into a Wall, oh Crap its not a wall but a Hard Chest.

I lifted my head and Saw Chanyeol Smirking at me.

" What happened to you, Did Baekhyun take advantage of you last night. Wow! his the most lucky one " he said and lifted my chin.

" Its my turn so give it to me okay " he said and just like that he carried me bridal style and we went inside of his Dark Room.

He throw me onto his bed and he just took of his shirt and pants and i no time he was on top of me holding my two hands.

" You look nice when your Naked, and i love to taste your body " he said and started leaning his head down to my neck.

" No, stop not at this day, i'm tired and embarrased please " i said. He nodded and got of me.

I ran outside and went to Luhan and My room. I saw him sleeping peacefully. I rushed to the Bathroom and on the shower.

I rubbed all the spots Baekhyun take advantage in. Especially my Womanhood.

How can i be so stupid. I shouldn't let him do that, i was out of my mind and now what it happened.