Chapter Thirteen: I'm Broken

(A/N: Hey guys heres my update hope you like it)

(Aqua's POV:)

I woke up in a strange room. I hold my head because its aching, then someone went out if the Bathroom it was Baekhyun.

" Youre awake are you okay? Please tell me youre alright? " he said to me in a worried tone.

Wow! What a surprise now that my life is broken he would ask me if i'm a Okay his such a Jerk!

I stood up and weared the towel he gave me. He held my but i pulled my hands away from him.

" I'm going back to my room, and don't touch me please! " i yelled and ran outside his room.

I went to my room and Luhan too. I opened the door and notice that his not inside. *Sigh* Good Thing his not in here. I locked the door and rushed through the Bathroom.

I throw my towel on the ground and onned the shower. I get the scrubber and started scrubbing my whole body parts even my protective ones.

I feel betrayed and my body aches. I shouldn't trust them because they just broke my faith and my hopes now are gone.

They stole my Virginity and take it for theres. I feel so lonely i just want to be stuck in nowhere. i just lost my self confidence and i think i'm going to have break down.

I was finished taking a bath, i went out of the Bathroom and straight to the Walk-in-closet and weared my thick clothes. I don't want to expose my body anymore i feel ashamed and embarrased.

Then i heared a loud knock on my door.

" Aqua are there, please open the door i'm sorry for what we did " it was Baekhyun's voice echoing in my ear.

I just covered my ears and yelled at him.

" Go away! Just stay away from me i mean all of you please i don't want to see your faces " i yelled. And again i started crying.

I feel molested my body, my presious thing its all gone. I feel so depressed i just want to sleep and i want to die in pain.

Then i just started singing my heart out. When i feel so depressed this is what i used to do.

(N/P: Listen version of Charice)

~ Listen, to the song here in my heart a melody i start but i can't complete.

Listen uhmm, to the sound from deep within its only beggining to find release.

Oh the time has come for my dreams to be heared they will not be push your side and turn in to your own all cause won't listen....

Listen, i am alone at a cross roads i'm not at home in my own home and i've tried and tried to say whats on my mind and you should have known oh...

Now i'm don believing you you don't know what i'm feeling i'm more than a what you gave of i follow the voice you gave to me, but now i've gotta find my own, my own. ~

I stopped singing when i felt my tummy growled. Yeah right i know i haven't eat any breakfast, and lunch and now its dinner time my tummy was terribly growling.

Then i heared another knock on my door.

" Aqua come out please, you haven't eaten anything since you locked your self there. If you won't eat there's food here D.O cooked for you " Baekhyun said. But i didn't flinch anything.

I saw a letter slipped under the door. i ran towards the door and picked up the note.

From: Baekhyun.

I'm sorry i mean where sorry for doing that to you.

Please come out and eat your food we are all dying to talk and to see you looking like that.

And that made me cry again, its because of him and the rest wants to do it again to me. I wiped my tears. I opened the door and peeked if someone is out. And luckily i didn't see anyone outside.

I tiptoed down and i went to the dining table. I saw Kimchi and Kkebboki. Uhmm its so yummy.

But then when i was about to sit down someone hugged me from behind and i became stiffened when i heared his voice.

" I'm so worried about you, didn't you know that you made me crazy this days Aqua, i missed you a lot " it was D.O who said that to me.I don't know i turned around and hugged him back so tightly.

" D.O please don't say that because it hurts my feelings. I've been broken, i also missed you " i said and i cried again. He hugged me tightly and i was now burried in his chest.

" Ssshhh, stop crying okay, everythings going to be alright i promise. What did they do to you, did they hurt you or something. I'm here you don't have to be afraid because i will protect you with all my heart " he said and broke the hug he lifted my chin up.

And i wad stiffened when his lips touched mine. It was a passionate and full of love. Then i sensed that someone was looking.

I stopped kissing him back and opened my eyes, he was looking at me seriously. Then he let out a Smile.

" I don't know if this is right but, Aqua i love you so much, not a friend but a Lover, can you be my Girlfriend " he said directly to me.

Then i sensed that person behind us.

I turned around and found no other than...

" B-baekhyun " and he was glaring at me and D.O.

What can i do, i don't know whats going on.

Will i say Yes or No. Ugh! i don't know something or someone is telling me to stop.

What should i do, help me guys?

(A/N: Hey guys so hows the chapter going. Is it nice please tell me okay.

Oh and please help Aqua solve her problem.

Will she choose Yes or No, this is going to be exciting haha! Kamsahamnida readers)