Chapter Five: Morning Seduction

(A/N: Hey guys so heres chaptie no. 5 i hope u guys liked it)

(Luhan's POV:)

I woked up with a strange feeling. I can't forget the words that came out of Aquas voice when he came closer to me.

' Thanks for saving me Luhan, i know you can't hear me but i think i'm starting to have a crush on you goodnight ' then she kissed my cheeks and also sleeped peacefully.

I turned around and noticed that she's not their, where could she be, i heared laughing and voices of my members outside.

I stood up and went to my verranda to my surprise they were at the pool swimming and loud talking. But i can't see Aqua anywhere.

" Hey Luhan Hyung come here and join us its fun " Sehun said and gestured me to come down.

" Yeah i'll be their in a minute, i'll just wait for Aqua, hey did you see were she went " i asked seriously.

" No we haven't the mades also didn't see her going out " Sehun said again. Where  could she be.

I walked inside and found her in nice clothes. She was wearing a tube top and short shorts and a slippers.

" Hey Luhan you where looking for me well i just took a bath, are you going to swim with them " she asked. I smiled and nodded.

" Oh okay i'll just go down and prepare some foods for you okay " she said. I smiled and nodded and she went out. Oh that girl makes my day complete.

(Aqua's POV:)

I went out of Our room and went down. I went to the kitchen and prepared sandwiches and juice for the guys, they where at the

garden and they where all laughing and teasing each other.

Luhan came down with his trunks and his also topless.

" Are you going to join me later for a night swim " he asked seriously. I just shrugged and continued to fix this foods.

" Okay but make sure you look sexy and hot infront of everyone okay " he said. I turned around and smiled at him. I brought the tray with me and we went outside.

" Hey guys i brought you some snacks if your hungry just get what you want " i said and they all smiled and some of them smirked at me.

" Hey join as AquaMarine that sounds like a mermaids name right " Chanyeol teases.

" Yeah but maybe later okay, i'll just watch you " i said and sat down in one of the chairs their.

Luhan jumped into the pool and the water splashed on me. Now my clothes are wet.

" Ooh sorry babe i think you should change your clothes and join us you want haha " Kai said. I rolled my eyes on him and walked away.

I went inside and go to our room. I got my two piece swim suit but its not very revieling although they can see my cleavage and my back.

I went to the bathroom and change my clothes. When i was done i wear my bathrobe and went out of the room.

I got out our room and when i was out, they where all their waiting for me except Luhan and Sehun.

" Where's Luhan and Sehun " i asked. Kyungsoo walked towards me.

" Well their swimming over there,are you ready for the second round " he said and looked at my body.

I covered my legs and tie the rope on my waist.

" I'll just take a quick swim and don't you even their look " i said and glared to all of them. But they all gave me an evil smirk.