Chapter Fourteen : Confused and Jealous

(A/N: Hey guys this chapter will be so much exciting lets see what will happen to our main character hope you like it)

(Aqua's POV:)

We are still here standing. I am beside D.O and Baekhyun and the others are standing far away from.us.

" So what do you feel about me, are you willing to take my permission to be your Boyfriend? " D.O said. I shrugged and turned my gaze to the others.

" I don't know i'll think about it sometime but not now, D.O somethings bothering me, please i hope you understand " i said. And he just smiled at me.

" I know but i'm still here waiting for your answer " he said and pathed my head.

I turned my gaze to them and they where all glaring at me.Telling me that i shouldn't say Yes.

(Luhan's POV:)

Hey guys its been a while sins i had a POV. Miss Author here doesn't have time for me anymore huhu!

(A/N: Oh shut up Luhan, its your time to tell your feelings)

(Luhan: Oh yeah it is see you again Miss Author Nim, hehe *wink*)

(A/N: Yeah whateva just tell your story)

Okay back to my POV. Its realy confusing why, i also have feelings towards Aqua but then Kyungsoo confessed to her and i am so Jealous.

I know that she can't decide on her feelings. But as a Man i'll also confessed to her ny feelings and i won't loose to the others who also loves her.

Yup, everyone of us loves her more than just a slave and a friend.

(Baekhyun's POV:)

Anneyeong People, Eyeliner King is here tnx to Author Nim who gave me a chance to have myfirst ever POV.

I'm still here sitting infront of Aqua i'm so Jealous because D.O confessed to her infront of me.

That Guy his very quiet and simple but he has a lot of secrets and his the most mysterious among all of us.

That's why i envy him, he already confessed to her and i will no longer wait. I also will be confessing to her as soon as she recovers from that incident last night.

" Uhmm Aqua i'm sorry for doing that one to you okay please forgive me " i said. She stared at me with such confused eyes.

" Fine. I forgive you Byun Baekhyun/Eyeliner King " she said and smiled at me.

My heart beats faster again. Well cause i'm secretly inlove with her. Why? she's beautiful inside and out, has a good heart for others and she's kind and simple.

Then suddenly D.O and the others stood up and went to their rooms not minding me. They all kissed Aqua's cheek and left her stiffened.

" Hey you okay, your spacing out? " i said and that made her blink a few times.

" What? Oh i'm sorry i was spacing out my mind is feeled with problems and i don't know what to do? " she said and bowed her head.

I stood up from my seat and went near her. I hold her hands and she looked at me with a confusing sight.

" I know you have many problems but please forget about that first, can you come with me and watch a Movie, i would love to hang out with you is that okay " i asked. She smiled and unexpectedly hugged me like a little girl.

" Really! Yes i would like to hang out with you, wait for me okay, i'll just change my clothes, thanks Baekie mwah " she said and kissed my cheeks. That made me blush.

She ran upstairs and i went to my own room and changed my clothes. I have to wear my disguise so no one will see me date my special girl.

(A/N: Oh how sweet Baekhyun is, but what if someone will follow them who could that be....

Find on the next chapter. So did you guys love it or enjoy it i didn't add Byuntae scenes here because i want our main character to be our of it for a while hope you guys like tnx)