23. | Callie

I shook in fear as he gave me a sinister smile, what made it worst what that he had to look like Luke. Couldn't he like morph out of Luke and into who he really was?

"You want to know something Callie?," he looked at me, his head tilted to the side. He brought his hand up, gently caressing my face I flinched but it went unfazed by him.

"You look so angelic, so pure and innocent. You look just like Haley actually, except with blonde hair and daring blue eyes," he commented and something clicked in my head.

"But there's a twist, Haley didn't look pure and innocent. She looked like the devil, red, ginger-like hair and hazel eyes," he continued but I blanked him out.

Luke only liked me because I reminded him of his previous girlfriend, Haley. That's why he fell in love with me in the first place, I just looked like his ex girlfriend.

"Wait," I cut him off from the sentence he was saying, "You said this was-," he cute me off, placing a hand to my lips, making me stiffen and my eyes to widen as I stared up at Luke's figure, yet it was Andrew speaking through him - which made me beyond confused still.

"Let me finish, ask your stupid question at the end. Ever heard of manners," he spat. I nodded quickly, shrinking away from him. "Excellent," he claps his hands together, chuckling. Damn, majorly bipolar.

"Ok, where was I? Oh yes, my favorite part!," he laughs. "So I brought her down to the basement..."

[ FLASHBACK - THIRD PERSON ]

Haley had tears falling down her cheeks as loud sobs left her mouth. Andrew gripped her hair harder, causing her to whimper.

"You disrespected god by making my son do those horrid things in this cabin you scoundrel!," Andrew seethed. All he could see was red, his mind full of anger.

He slammed Haley to the ground, her face smacking against it. She quickly scrambled up, staring at Andrew with fear written on her face. She backed away from him, her back making contact with one of the walls.

"Y-Y-You don't understand! Luke agreed to do these things! H-He was the one to asked!," she tried to tell him but he didn't listen. He knew his son wouldn't of done that. He learned to respect woman, even it they were like Haley.

He stalked towards her, gripping her arm and throwing her to the ground yet again. "You're a liar! My son would never do none of those sinful activities!," He screamed. He just wanted her gone, he wanted to finish her.

He grabbed her hair, picking her up and carrying her towards the stairs. "Now, no one will have to follow your sinful ways!," he yelled, smashing her head against the banister of the stair well. He smashed it again, Haley crying out in pain as blood began to flow out of her gash.

He bashed her head repeatedly, grunting. He dropped her body, breathing heavy once he realized she wasn't breathing no more. Her body rolled on her back, her eyes wide and lifeless and blood flowing quickly out of her head wound that was as deep as the Atlantic Ocean.

Andrew wiped the blood from his hands on his shirt, walking upstairs slowly. He glanced back at her body before hitting the switch to turn the life. He closed the door, resting his forehead against it as he pant quietly.

He felt a sliver of guilt surge through his body but it quickly faded. He finally did what he has wanted to do for months - since the day his son met the girl.

He blinked slowly, standing straight and walking out of the cabin without another word. He left the body, not caring if he ever got caught. As long as her devilish ways were brought to an end.

Andrew ended up cleaning himself up in the nearby lake and when he got home, he lied and said he got jumped on his way back and was pushed into the lake. Liz believing him, placing a kiss to his cheek and telling him to wash up.

Luke stared suspiciously at his father, not believing him for a second.

Andrew sent a smirk towards his son before he disappeared into his room, changing his clothes and making sure there was no more blood.

Once everyone in the Hemmings household was asleep, Andrew snuck out into the family room and burned the clothing he wore that night. He at least wanted to get rid of the most evidence he can.

What he didn't see was Luke hiding around the corner, watching his father burn the clothes and sat on the counter, sipping a glass of wine proudly.

Luke knew something was wrong and he didn't like it.

[ FLASHBACK - END ]

"Wasn't that an interesting story Callie?," Andrew chuckled, looking at me. All of a suddenly the blackness of his eyes began to turn back to Luke's normal eyes but then went back to black.

His body fell back as like it was a fight inside of his body.

Was Luke trying to get out? Was Luke getting past Andrew's power over him? All these questions flowed through my brain as I stared at the disaster in front of me.

Luke's body shook and his arms and legs kicking in random directions as he yelled out words that I couldn't really figure out. All of a suddenly his body fell limp and his face turned towards me, his eyes the blue they normally were.

His body snapped up and he stared around confused for a moment before rubbing his head and eyes. He faced me, his blue eyes filled with so many emotions I couldn't decipher. He looked so innocent now, but what freaked me out the most was all the tattoos he had inked to his body began to disappear off his skin, the pale skin becoming clear.

The piercing he had at the side of his lip dissolved into thin air and it looked like he aged younger. His whole appearance changed. His clothes changed into a pair of plaid pajama pants and a matching plaid long-sleeve, button-up pajama shirt.

He looked like he was 15 or 16 now when he just fucking looked like he was 19 to 21 years old.

He flinched after a second and he stared at me again before his gaze casted back to the ground, nibbling his bottom lip.

"I-I guess I have to finish the story."