13. | Callie

**Luke will be harming Callie this chapter, I am sorry if it makes others feel uncomfortable but it is only a little snippet I will point out, you can just skip over it if you do not feel comfortable reading it.**

I have no idea what I just witnessed.

Was Luke arguing with himself?

I tried getting his attention at first but it didn't work. He was saying stuff like, 'no' and 'leave me alone'. What in the world is going on.

"Luke, Luke! What the heck?," I yelled and it looked like I got his attention. When he looked at me, he looked exhausted until he grew stiffer, an angry expression coming to his face.

He stood up abruptly, stomping over to the table full of his weapons. I began to silently shake my head. Please, not again. Luke, please fight whatever is going on with you. Once he found what he was looking for, he made his way to me.

I was genuinely confused when he began to unchain me, and scared when he threw me over his shoulder. He began to walk toward, oh god please no. This can't be happening again. Please Lord, why is this happening to me.

I was re-chained to this wall, looking up at Luke with tears in my eyes. But I knew, I knew I wasn't looking up at Luke actually. I was looking up at some horrible thing that takes over his mind, making him do crazy stuff.

Luke was just an innocent, vulnerable boy taken over by some evil spirit sort of thing.

He lit a cigarette, taking a puff out of it before smirking down at me. No no no no. He's going to burn me, I'd rather be tased than this.

"Luke, please please. I know you're in there somewhere. Fight against this guy," I tried to persuade it. I saw a glint of blue pop in his eyes.

"Callie?," he asked and I nodded.

"Please Luke, don't do this. Fight, please," I pleaded.

"I don't think so," he then smirked. God, it's like he's bipolar.

**Please skip here if you feel uncomfortable about it**

He knelt down in front of me, grabbing my arm and pulling it out. I began to cry, trying to yank my arm back but Luke tightened his grip around my wrist, making the chains dig into me. My body still slightly aches from the taser and him stabbing me.

God, what is literally going on.

He brought the cigarette down, is pressing into my skin making me scream out. This hurts so bad!

I continued to try and yank my hand out but he only continued to stab the cigarette into my forearm, holding it down before moving it to a different spot on my arm.

**This is where you may continue to read if you skipped**

Once the cigarette was was at its end, he flicked away standing up. His glare was hard, his fist clenched. I sobbing pretty hard, my forearm in agonizing pain at the moment.

He didn't even glance at me as he went upstairs, slamming the door shut. I brought my arm to my chest, cradling it as I leaned against the wall.

I used my other hand to moved the hair that was covering my face. I looked down at my arm to see welting circles, everywhere along my arm. I poked at one, cringing.

God this sucks, and he only did one arm. These are going to scar and I'll have this ugly arm. No one will ever see these marks because I'll be dead. He'll dispose of my body, then move onto someone else to torture.

Why does that make me angry. That he'd be toying with someone else's feelings. Well of course I'd be angry because that's someone's life he'd be taking, ruining their family.

But it's something different.

A feeling that makes me feel sick, wants me to punch someone in the throat kind of feeling.

Jealousy.

Why would I be feeling jealous of other people getting to be with Luke. Get to see his bright blue eyes and his pink plump lips.

Wait, I know why I'm getting jealous.

I'm falling in love with Luke. That is insane, this sounds cliche, I mean falling in love with your murderer. But, it can help me escape, tell him I'm in love with him, maybe he'll keep me alive. If he keeps me alive long enough, I can escape through the night and get him in jail.

Then that's what I have to do.

I have to make him fall for me and escape.