08. | Luke

I tossed her the medial items, walking back upstairs. I have no idea why I actually feel bad that I tased her, I mean I did it to all my victims. I just feel different when I'm around her, I don't know why. I mean I just kidnap the girls and kill them after a few weeks of suffering and suspense. Then I'm off to find my next victim.

This is beginning to get weirder and weirder. I mean, she tried to escape. None of them tried that, ever. I mean they've all gotten tased but that was all for his enjoyment.

I hate how he takes over me, it's like I can never get away from him. He's with me for life. I just wish he could disappear, he turned me into this, this monster.

I groaned, I should stop arguing with myself. It'll make me seem like I'm even more crazy. I ran a hand through my already messed up hair from the previous times I've ran my hands through it. I grabbed a beer, popping the cap as I quickly downed it. I grabbed another one, walking over to the couch as I took a seat.

I grabbed the remote, turning on the television so I could see what's going on with Callie now. I leaned back on the couch, placing both of my arms on the back of it.

I watched as she lulled her head from side to side, doing absolutely nothing. Usually when I watch the girls they moan in pain or try to yank of the chains even more, it's like they're even more stupid after trying it once and it wasn't unsuccessful before.

I finished drinking my beer, groaning when I'm making no progress when she doesn't even do anything and I've been watching for for an hour. I stood up, walking into the kitchen to throw my empty beer glass into the trash.

I stepped back into the living room, grabbing the remote to turn off the camera and the television. I shut the light off in the kitchen and living room, making my way to my room. I changed out of my black skinny jeans and shirt, leaving me shirtless in my briefs as I ran a hand through my hair, getting into bed and placing the blanket over my body.

I shut my eyes, trying to get sleep when my eyes snapped open at the noise. A creek could be heard quietly. I stayed under the blanket, snuggling it closer to me as I shut my eyes again, trying to sleep. I sat up when I heard the creek again.

It can't be Callie because she's locked up. But, oh no, I reached towards my neck not feeling the key around my neck. I panicked fully getting out of bed as I slowly stepped out of my bedroom. I turned towards the basement door seeing it wide open.

I scratched at my head, groaning inwardly when I heard a sinister laugh, yet sounded so innocent. I slowly turned around to be met with Callie; a gun placed in her hand. My eyes widened as I tried to not stare at her half naked chest as it had a gun pointed at me in front of it.

"I've had enough of being stuck in here and it's only been two days. How is that Luke? Huh? Have you ever had a girl you've kidnapped escape, especially in a two day span of you kidnapping them?," she laughed loudly as she stepped forward causing me to take a step back.

We did that until I felt my back press against the wall at the end of the hallway. She waved the gun nonchalantly before aiming it at me once more.

"You know, I should just shoot you now but I don't really want to," she began, "or should I painfully torture you like you did to me and those other dead girls."

"Fine shoot me, put me out of my own misery. Let this beast inside of me die," I said, my facial expression serious as I stared at her. She looked at me weirdly at first before masking it. I could tell she was scared, she was just good at hiding it.

"I know your shocked. Shocked that one of your victims actually had the stamina to fight you," she said, taking a step towards me as I pressed my back closer to the wall.

To be honest, I actually am not that shocked. I mean, I knew Callie was going to be a hassle just by how she struggled with me at the beginning.

"I'm not as shocked as you think I would be. I knew you were going to be a struggle from the start," I smirked. She froze for a second, but readjusted the gun in her hands.

"How so?," she asked, her breathing becoming ragged as I took a step towards her. She gasped quietly, almost taking a step back, almost.

"You see Callie, none of the girls escaped me when I first captured them," I said, taking another step towards her. This time she took one back, the hold of her gun becoming weak as I watched her moves intently.

"None of the girls snapped back at me or became sassy," I continued, taking another step, her taking one back. But she tried to be stronger and took a step towards me.

"I've also never had one of them escape once but get caught and then escape again and have me at gun point," I chuckled as I stepped towards me again, the cool tip of the gun touching my bare chest.

"Now, I wanna see if this one girl who actually tried will have the will power to shoot me," I said. She looked up at me, her breath ragged and her eyes wide.

"I said, 'do you have the strength to shoot me'," I growled, my voice loud. She whimpered, her fingers visibly shaking with her hold on the gun. Without notice, I pushed on her shoulder, turning her to the right side as I smashed her against the wall. She groaned in pain, I gripped her wrist, snatching the gun out of her hand and placing it lightly on the ground as I kept her wrists in one of my hands.

I faced her, our bodies pressed together as I kept her in a hold so she couldn't get out.

"Now, now that wasn't the right move," I snickered and she whimpered, trying to remove her wrist from the tight hold I had on them.

Then the unthinkable happened, out of nowhere her lips smashed onto mine, beginning to work against mine roughly.

My anger turning into lust, I removed my hands from her wrist to her hips down to her thighs, lifting her up so her legs wrapped around my waist as I began to work my lips against hers.