21. | Callie

"Why do you think you love me?," I asked curiously. I just wanted to know what I did to make him fall in love with me, since I've done nothing but sass him and escape him twice.

His hand movements came to a slow halt on my stomach and I grew confused. I was quite enjoying that from these horrid cramps I was dealing with. I guess you can say Luke is growing on me little by little - but I can't let that happen.

"Luke?," I turned around in his arms confused. I came face to face with his chest, looking up to see his chin. "I asked you a question."

I gasped when my chin was grabbed harshly between his fingers as he made me meet his eyes - wishing I never did. His eyes were so dark, the icy blue gone even the whites of his eyes, his whole eye was a black hole.

He chuckles darkly, grabbing my forearm covered in cigarette burns and squeezing it. I cried out in pain, whimpering. "L-Luke, this isn't you," I whimpered, looking into the dark abyss of his eyes right now. 'This is just a faze. I've seen this before,' I think to myself.

He squeezed my arm again, laughing loudly - but this wasn't his laugh - it was a deeper voice, almost like an older voice of Luke. "Oh, sweet sweet Callie. This is who I really am, a cold-blooded killer. You really thought I truly loved you," he said, chuckling darkly as he rose out of bed, tugging me harshly with him.

"Who the hell are you? Why are you tormenting Luke's mind?," I yelled, desperately trying to get my arm out of his tight grip. He pulled me out of the room, dragging me down to the basement.

I was re-chained to the wall as Luke, or whoever was controlling his mind knelt in front of me. He had a sinister smirk as he placed a piece of hair behind my hair.

"This voice you here, was my first victim sweetie."

First victim? I thought Luke has only killed like two girls and this is a guy and he sounds older. He must of seen that I was confused because he chuckled, sitting in front of me.

"I guess tonight you're going to learn some stuff about me. Well let me explain who's voice this is. His name is Andrew Hemmings, my father."

Luke killed his own father, what why?

Luke chuckled, I'm just going to call him Andrew for now since it's his voice that Luke is talking through. So Andrew chuckled, as he cracked his knuckles.

"I'm going to tell you a story," he began, making it seem like it was such a great story when I have a feeling it wont. "It was the spring of 1953...."

[ FLASHBACK - THIRD PERSON ]

Andrew Hemmings was watching as his son associated with that disgrace of a girl, Haley Peterson. Andrew didn't want his precious son being seen with that trouble maker. He's tried stopping Luke from hanging out with her, but Luke always fought back telling him that 'Haley was perfect.'

'Haley was this,' and 'Haley was that.' It was all about Haley now to Luke and Andrew didn't like that. Luke needed to focus on school so he could have a good future and make a good amount of money, not focus on a girl that your think your in love with.

Andrew walked into his kitchen to be greeted by his lovely wife, Liz. See, Liz was a lovely woman compared to this Haley Peterson. He placed a wet kiss to her cheek as he took a seat at the kitchen, table.

"How's dinner coming along honey?," he had asked, folding his hands and placing them on the table. Liz stirred a pot full of vegetables for a stew she was preparing for supper.

"Lovely."

Luke entered into the kitchen, smiling dreamily as he pressed a kiss to his mum's cheek and waved at his dad. "How was your day at school?," Liz asked her son as she began to slice more vegetables.

"It was good," he smiled a tight lip smile at her before, grabbing an apple and disappearing around a corner, heading to his bedroom.

Andrew sighed, Luke use to always stay and chat with his parents while dinner was being cooked. Now he's turning into one of those teenagers that ignore their parents. He thought it was all of Haley's fault.

A plan formed in Andrew's head and he smirked to himself, getting up and walking to his son's room. He knocked on the door before peaking his head into the room, finding his son sitting at the window - talking to Haley through it.

"Luke," Andrew kept in his scowl as he stepped further into the room. Luke's head snapped up as he faced his father - he knew Andrew didn't like Haley but he didn't care, not one bit. Andrew walked over and clamped a hand over his shoulder as he faced Haley - who looked scared out of her mind.

"Yes dad? Is there something you need?"

"I was just wondering if you could invite Haley to supper. I thought about it and I realized I never gave Haley a chance," he smiled softly at Haley. Haley was quite shocked at this, she thought Mr. Hemmings was going to hate her for all of the eternity.

"Really?," they both breathed at the same time. Andrew nodded, a wider smile taking over if face as he chuckled, gripping Luke's shoulder and shaking him a bit.

"Yes! Of course. So why don't you Miss Haley come in through the front door and let's start over," Andrew said and Haley smiled, nodding as she skipped off. Andrew turned around, his smile turning into a sinister one as he walked out.

Let the night begin.

[ FLASHBACK END ]

"Now this was only the beginning my dear Callie, only the beginning," he chuckled.

✞✞

IF YOU GUYS ARE CONFUSED, I PROMISE IT ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED AT THE END.

but right now, let me tell you *laughs evilly* this is just getting started.