04. | Luke

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I sat up, the blanket falling of my chest as I stretched out my arms, yawning. The sun streamed in through my windows and I mentally cursed at myself for not closing the blinds last night.

I ripped the covers off of me, getting out of bed. I ran a hand through my hair as I walked into the bathroom, flushing the toilet once I finished my business. I brushed my teeth, using mouth wash after since I have the worst morning breath ever.

I walked into the kitchen, walking straight to the fridge and grabbing the milk. I poured myself a glass, quickly gulping it down. Now, onto the snack for Callie. I quickly took two slabs of white bread, spreading peanut butter and jelly onto them; this was the usual snack I gave my victims.

I set the dull sandwich on a plate, walking to the door. I took the key that was wrapped around my neck in a necklace to unlock the door. It swung open and I walked down the stairs. Callie's eyes were watching my every move as I walked towards her. I knelt in front of her setting the plate in front of her.

She eyed the sandwich before looking down. I stood up and began to walk away until she told me she was allergic to peanut butter. Then she had to go all smart ass on me and say that if I starved her she'd die before I have the chance to do it the way I normally do with my victims.

I took the plate and went back upstairs. I dumped it in the trash since I hate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches; I know it's weird I just do. I ran a hand through my hair, thinking of what else I could feed her. I opened my fridge, looking to see what I have. I quickly decided on a new sandwich - ham and cheese. I slapped it onto two pieces of white bread. There she'll eat this - at least I hope or else I am literally not feeding her until later.

I was walking back to the basement when I stubbed my toe. I grunted, trying to bear with the pain as I slightly limped to the door. I walked back down the stairs and her head snapped up when she noticed me. I set the new plate in front of her, sending her a fake smile as she looked at the sandwich briefly. She picked it up, taking a bite; more like a nibble, out of it.

My patience was dropping as she began to fire questions at me when I was walking away. Hello, do you not get that I'm going to kill you soon and you're kidnapped by a serial killer. It's like this is normal for her and I hate that she's talking back to me.

I felt sort of bad for threatening her with the punishment but I quickly shook that away. I smirked as she quickly shut her mouth, continuing to eat the food I made. I began to walk away until she asked one question that I've actually haven't heard with any of my victims.

"What's your name?"

I literally froze in my spot on the stairs. I've actually never answered that question from any of my victims. But, should I tell her I mean she could get away and escape and tell my name to the cops. But she's chained to the wall so I don't think she's getting out anytime soon. I've made sure those chains are permanently attached to the wall.

"Luke. Luke Hemmings," I said, not giving her a chance to reply as I made my way upstairs. I shut the door, locking it. I placed the chain with the key on it, around my neck. I made my way to the kitchen, making a reminder in my head to go and buy some food when I head out.

I cleaned up the mess I made in the kitchen, making sure everything was tidy. After cleaning that up, I walked back to my room deciding I should pick it up now because I know I wouldn't do it later. I placed all my clothes in a basket that sat in the corner of my room. I even decided to make my bed, making sure the sheet was nicely placed on it.

After cleaning up my room, I grabbed a clean pair of clothes with a towel walking into my bathroom, which was nicely attached to my room. I set my stuff on the counter, turning the water on. I stepped in once I took off my clothes, leaving me bare. I washed my hair and body, quickly hopping out.

Setting a beanie on my damp hair, I grabbed my wallet; not owning a phone was pretty unusual for a guy like me but, why should I when I have no one to call. I don't talk to my parents and I don't have friends so, what's the use of owning one.

I put my dirty clothes in the bin, turning off the light in my bathroom and walking out of my room. I opened the door to the basement, walking down the steps. I saw that Callie had finished her meal, she was standing up and she was facing the wall. I walked up behind her, impossibly close. I placed my mouth right beside her ear, holding my breath so she doesn't sense my presence before whispering, "Boo."

A squeak left her lips as she quickly turned around, sending a slap to my cheek. My eyes widened as did hers as she stared at me.

"I-I d-didn't. You, I. You j-just scared m-me," she stuttered, her cheeks becoming a rosy pink. I rubbed my cheek, looking at her. She had a hard slap, gosh.

"Jeez, you're the first person to actually hit me. Strong willed girl," I said and she just looked at me, still wide eyed. Most likely scared that I may punish her for hitting me but she quickly shook out her shock, relaxing.

"Is there a reason why you're down here?," she sassed, placing a hand on her hip, the jingle of the chain attached to her wrist following her movements. I sighed, handing her the water bottle I grabbed before I came down here and looked anywhere but her.

She coo'd, taking it from me.

"See, handing me a water shouldn't be that bad," she teased. How is she so calm when I could kill her at any minute. This girl is literally so confusing.

"I'll be out. Stay here, oh wait you're chained to the wall," I snickered as she glared at me. I then walked upstairs, locking the door and walking out of the cabin.