12. | Luke

I slammed the door of the basement shut, stomping into the living room. I was angry for some reason, not angry at her or even 'him.' I'm angry at myself.

Angry at myself for actually having feelings in this.

I'm being nice to her, I nursed her wounds. I stabbed my last victim as well, I felt no remorse at all with her though. Heck, I can't even remember her name. But, I laid Callie down and had sex her. I treated her with the most care and love.

What is happening?

I tugged at my hair, pacing my living room as I pondered about all of this. All the events that have happened are uncanny. It all feels different, I knew it was going to be different with Callie. I could just tell when I saw her walking out of the store, a gallon of milk in hand, her eyes looking towards the ground.

The worst part is, without even looking at her eyes first, I knew they were blue. I just had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that they were blue.

I think I know what all these feelings are headings towards.

I'm falling in love with Callie.

In love.

How? I mean I'm not fully in love with her, I'm just have a deep infatuation of her since I don't even know anything about her.

You're lying to yourself.

You don't love her.

Just kill her and get if over with, then off to your next victim.

He began to whisper in my head. I squeezed my eyes shut, sliding down the wall clutching my ears, hoping to make his voice go away. But it was no use.

C'mon Lucas. You know you want to.

You want to watch her blood seep through the cement flooring, draining out of her lifeless body.

"No, no," I mumbled, shaking my head as I kept my eyes clamped shut.

Oh yes you do Luke, do it. Torture her, make her feel worthless and that life is nothing.

"Stop it, please," I cried softly, I don't want to be so loud because then Callie will hear me and think I'm arguing with myself. I mean I practically am.

Luke, now.

"Get out of my head," I mumbled.

Oh, poor Lucas. There's no getting rid of me. I'll always be with you, I mean it is your fault I'm even in your head.

I shook my head, tugging at the ends of my hair.

"Leave me alone, get out," I said a bit louder. I began to actually cry, tears rolling down my cheeks.

How am I getting all these feelings? I'm not suppose to have emotions, I must remain emotionless.

I went into fetal position, covering my face with my hands. This is really getting out of hand, I haven't cried in years, literally.

I haven't felt feelings for a long time.

I don't remember the gut clenching feeling of getting rejected by a girl or the butterflies in your stomach when your girlfriend tells you that they love you.

I don't remember the nerves jolting through your body when you're around the one person or the anger you felt when something happened to them.

The only thing I do remember is all the anger I felt when that happened, it changing my life forever.

Why did he have to do that, do that to her.

I loved her.

Loved.

She meant so much to me.

Now, she means nothing.

I opened my eyes, looking around confused seeing that it was darker than normal. I looked at my clock seeing that it was already 5 o'clock.

Did I fall asleep?

I rubbed my tired eyes, standing up as I stumbled into the kitchen. I grabbed a plate slapping two slices of bread and cheese on it.

I went towards the basement, going down the stairs to see Callie had fallen asleep actually. I kicked her leg with mine, causing her to stir.

"Huh, what?," she mumbled looking up at me, her blue eyes going wide.

"Here, I decided to be nice for one and give you some more food," I smiled sarcastically at her dropping the plastic plate on the ground.

She yawned, going to grab the plate.

I made my way up the stairs before stopping midway.

You know what, screw it.

I stomped back down the stairs pulling her up and pressing her against the wall, causing her to gasp loudly. I pressed one of my hands against the wall before smashing our lips together, moving against hers.

I knew she was frozen in shock, since she wasn't kissing me back. But, I didn't really care.

Soon I felt her relax and she began to kiss me back. I smirked against her lips, before wrapping both of my arms around her waist.

I don't fully understand why she would be kissing me back, I mean I kidnapped her like a week ago. Wow, it's only been a week, it feels like forever.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss, my eyes fluttering open. I looked down at Callie seeing that her eyes we're still closed.

Luke, you shouldn't of done that.

I began to hear 'him' taking over my mind. I tried fighting it, I need to control him, he doesn't control me. I removed my arms from Callie, backing away as I held my head.

"Luke, Luke," I heard her voice calling me.

"What is going on?," I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Luke, I know you would never forget me. I know you still love me," her voice said again.

"No, no I don't now! Leave me alone! Both of you don't control me," I said.

Oh but we do Luke.

"Just stop it! Please stop!," I screamed, shaking my head as I tugged at the ends of my hair. I felt my back press up against a wall.

Lucas, I know you wanna do it. Hurt her. Hurt her!

I screamed loudly, my fist connecting with the cement wall, causing me to cry out in pain. clutching my fist to my chest.

"Luke, Luke! What the heck?," I heard a voice yelling, it sounded distant but it sounded like reality. I looked up, seeing Callie across the room, staring at me with wide eyes, fear pooling in them.

Luke, I know you want to.

To tired to fight, I let him take over my actions. I stomped to the table, pushing everything on it around, finding a cigarette and a lighter. My breath coming out in ragged breaths, my chest heaving. I stalked towards Callie.

I unchained her from this one, tossing her over my shoulder. I brought her to the torture corner of the basement. I chained her to the wall, absent minded to her cries and pleas.

I lit the cigarette, taking one puff out of it before smirking down at Callie.