23* rain

Today is Friday. Gee and me get out of literature class, our last class of the day. We go to our lockers to leave our school things. We go to Mikey's locker to get him and then we go to the house.

We leave our backpacks at Gee's room and then we go to eat. We all eat together and then we clean the kitchen. Finally Gee and me enter into Gee's car and go.

We are going to Yantacaw Park. It's a little bit far, but it's the perfect place to pass time. It's a really big park and next to it is the Booth Park (where the third river is found).

We walk trough the park all day long. It's a really big park with many trees. We go to the river and we sit in the grass next to the river. This river remain me the time when I try to suicide. It makes me remember when Gee save me. Now I'm happy of not have killed myself.

"Thanks for saving me" I say while we are sitting next to the river

"From what?" he says confuse

"From killing myself" I answer

"I don't know what would be of me without you" he say "I love you more than anything or anyone and I will sacrifice my life in order to save you"

"I love you too, more than anything or anyone" I say

We kiss and like every kiss is perfect. We kiss until we need to breath. We kiss for minutes that seems like seconds.

While we kiss I feel that drops of water fall. We pull apart and we notice that is staring to rain. Gee stand up and offer me his hand and I take it. I stand up too with Gee's help.

"I think we should go now. It's night and ..." he says and then look up to the sky "it's raining"

We walk first to the car, but then it start raining harder and we start running. we run to the car and I almost fall but Gee stop me from falling.

We get to Gee's car. I seat in the passenger sit and Gee in the drivers sit. I'm all wet, and I'm fucking cold. I start to shiver. I didn't bring my jacket. Gee takes his jacket off.

"Take my jacket, you're freezing" he says and give me his jacket

"Thanks" I say and put Gee's jacket on.

Gee start the car and start driving home. Is staring to rain harder and harder and I can't see almost anything though the window. I don't talk to Gee because I now that if I do it the possibilities of crashing are bigger.

"I don't see anything" Gee says "but we aren't that far from home"

I try not to worry, I know that Gee will keep me safe, but I have a presentiment of something going wrong. Today Frank is coming to the house and we will see a movie, I just want to get home. I'm really nervous but I don't really know why.

In that moment I see some truck lights. The truck is going in the wrong way, it's coming toward us. When we notice the truck is very late, we would crash. Gee makes the car turn so the truck hit Gee's side of the car.

I feel the impact of the truck and the car crashing. I see how some parts of the window fly. Gee lost conscience almost immediately after the crash. he is bleeding from different parts of his body. I can't move, I'm also bleeding and all my body scream in pain.

I see that the truck driver gets out of the truck. He takes his cellphone out and call someone. I suppose is 911, I can't hear all the things he say but I catch all the important things.

"I need a ambulance.... it was a crash... 2 people... I'm fine" it's all I can hear about the conversation.

Minutes later I hear ambulance sirens. It's difficult to stay conscious. 4 paramedics come to the car 2 take Gee and 2 take me. I see that someone, I suppose a policeman, ask questions to the truck driver.

When the paramedics take us in stretchers I see that Gee moves his hand and take it out of the stretcher. I move mine too and I take his hand. He close his hand around mine.

In that moment one thing Gee said cover all my thinkings and surround me. "I will sacrifice my life in order to save you". After that I lost conscience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE!!

Sorry if is short

Today song: famous last words by MCR