6*Everyone gets depress

I was in my way to literature with Gee when we hear some laughter coming from other hallway. We both know the difference between that laughter and any other type of laughter. We try to find the way to escape but us to late.

"The two little freaks are here" Ethan says laughing " don't you remember that you need to keep out of our way"

Ethan takes me from the back of my jacket and Jacob takes Gee." could you help me Emma?"

"Of course Ethan, let's have some fun" Emma follow by the others come where we are. Ethan and Jacob throw us to the floor and I land in my hurt arm.

Emma kicks me in the ribs and I run out of air. After that I can hardly notice anything. I hear how they laugh and I can feel the kicks but nothing more.

"We need to go, before we are late to class" Emma says giving me a final kick in my back.

They go and after some minutes Gee sits next to me.

"Allison are you okey" he says but I can't speak I feel like I'm going to get unconscious at any time " of course you aren't " he say like if he was thinking out loud " come on I'm going to take you home"

He carry me in his arms and I rest my head in his chest. He carry me all the way to home, but instead of leaving me at my house we go to his house.

He take me to his room and put me in his bed. His room have drawings covering all the walls. In a desk where more drawings and a notebook with some writing on that I suppose are letters of songs. He sits by my side and cleans the blood of my arm.

"Do you like it?, I mean my room" he says while he cleans my bleeding arm

"Yeah, I really like your drawings" I say and I feel how my arm hurts

"Thanks"

"Can I see?" I say pointing with my good arm at his notebook

"Yeah, sure" he says giving it to me

" 'Demolition Lovers' sounds good, do you write it?" I say looking at the song

"Yeah" he says trying not to give importance to it

"For who do you write it?"

"Umm... I can't tell you" he says nervous "but hopefully you will know some day"

"Okey" I say trying to break the tension

"Do you are okey from the kick?" he say trying to speak from any other thing, but that just remains me how a shit my life is.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say trying to control myself

"Are you sure?" he says worry, he notice my uncontrolled voice

"Is just that I can't handle it any longer" I say and start crying "my life is a holy shit"

He hug me and I rest in his chest. I feel secure with him, I feel like he will protect me always no matter what.

"Sorry you should not see me like that" I say after I control myself

"It's okey everyone gets depress, is totally normal" he says and something in his eyes makes me trust him.

" I need to go before my parents get home" I say standing up and getting out if the room with Gee

"Hey if you want you can come in the night and we can see some movies with Ray, Frank and Mikey" he says smiling

"Yeah, sure" I say while we walk to my house

"I go to your house at seven to get you"

"Okey, see you"

"See you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read please I have great ideas for this book

Today's song house of wolves by MCR