18*daughter...what daughter?

"Don't worry" Gee after literature class finish (last class of the day)

"You are angry with me, right?" I ask

"I'm not angry with you, I will never be angry with you"

"So, why do you have been acting that way since recess?"

"I'm not acting in a certain way"

"Yes, you do"

"How do I 'act'?"

"You don't talk to me at least is necessary or to say to me that I don't need to worry."

"Is just that I don't understand why did you do it. I though you hate Alexander"

"I hate him" I say with a loud voice. I'm staring to get angry

"So, why did you do it?"

"I was drunk, okey, I was fucking drunk" I say screaming to him. I'm really angry now

"Okey, lets don't make this our first fight" he say trying to calm me down

"Okey" I say and I try to calm down

"Do you want to go to the lake and then you can go to my house, we will play truth or dare" he says smiling to me

"Sure" I say smiling

"It's a date" Gee says and offer me his hand, I take it and we go out of school.

Gee leave me in my house and he goes to his. Gee will come back and knock at my door in any minute. I just need to go for my jacket and Gee need to go for his.

"Someone enter into the house" I hear my mom say to my dad. I think they are in the kitchen.

"It's just me" I say. Then my mom and my dad come to the entrance door where I'm.

"Who you are?"my dad says

"It's me, your daughter" I say confuse

"Daughter....what daughter?" My mother says with a smile in his face

"We see the photos of you" my dad explain "what irresponsible of your part!"

"As we mentioned, you are not longer our daughter"

"You have until tomorrow morning to leave or we call the police"

"Saying what?" I ask

"That a unknown person is in our house" my dad say. They kick me out in the worst way you can kick out your daughter, denying I'm their daughter.

I get out of the house and I see that Gee is getting out of his house too. Gee walks to where I am. He have a worry expression in his face.

"What happen?" Gee ask me worry

"I don't have a house now"

"What? Why?" he says confuse

"My parents kick me out of the house"

"Why?"

"Because they saw the photos"

"Don't worry, you can live with me. Mikey loves you and my parents will love you too, there is no problem"

"Really?"

"Yeah, now don't worry and let's go to our date" he says and puts a little kiss in my lips.

We go to the lake in his car. Gee's car is not that fancy, is an old car for 5 people squeezed, but you know it's car. We sit in the grass that is in the edge of the lake and next to a big tree.