22* Gee

***1 month and 1 week later***

***april 9***

***sunday***

I wake up early and let Gee sleep a little bit more. I take a shower and then I change my clothes. I silently go out of the room so I don't wake up Gee.

I go down stairs and then I go to the kitchen. Mikey is already awake and is waiting for me in the kitchen. He is drinking a cup of coffee, and I take one too.

"Hi" Mikey says when I enter into the kitchen

"Hi" I say. We finish our coffee before the surprise. We take the cake out and we put a candle on the top of it.

"Ready?" Mikey says and then he light the candle

"Ready" I say smiling

We go to Gee's room. We enter in silence to his room. We stand next to Gee with the cake. I wonder who will be Gee's reaction.

"1...2...3..." Mikey and I count in a whisper "happy birthday" we scream at the same time.

"You two are going to kill me" Gee says after screaming and sitting up in his bed. He is breathing heavily, we really scare him.

"Happy birthday, Gee" I say and kiss him

"Happy birthday, brother" Mikey say smiling

"Make a wish" I say to him. He do so and then blow out the light of the candles

"In the night Ray and Frank will come to our house" Mikey says

"I don't want a party" Gee says

"We can play truth or dare" I say "that isn't a party"

"Okey" Gee says smiling.

Gee stand up from his bed. He takes a shower and change his clothes. I take my breakfast while he is ready. Finally enter into the kitchen and take his breakfast and coffee.

"Happy birthday, Gerard" Gee's mom and dad say and enter into the kitchen

"Thanks" Gee says and finish his coffee "I'm going with Allie to the park"

"It's your birthday, you can do whatever you want," Gee's mom say "but come home early Frank and Ray are coming"

"Okey" he says smiling ad then offers his hand to me "should we go?"

"Let's go" I say smiling. I take his hand and then we kiss

"Oh stop doing that!" Mikey says and Gee and me pull apart

"What?" Gee says smiling

"Kissing" Mikey says

Gee and me leave the house. We go to the local park. It isn't the best park ever, but I like it. There I have pass the best moments of my entires life.We get to the park walking. We sit on the grass underneath a tree.

"Happy birthday" I say and give Gee his gift "sorry if is not that fancy"

"You're here and that's the best gift I could ever have" he say and kiss me

"Well, open it" I say and he do so

"Yeah, thanks, I promise I will read it" he says after opening it

We kiss, and just like all the other kisses is perfect. We stay in the park all morning. Then we go again to the Way's house where we found Ray and Frank.

We play truth or dare all night long. I love to play this game because it was the first thing Gee and me did together. After playing we watch a movie and then we all go to take a little sleep before going to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE!!!!!

Sorry if is short

Today song: headfirst for halos by MCR