20*New family

"So you are going to stay here" Mikey says to me after Frank and Ray go.

"Yes" I answer

"Yey,I always want to have a sister, I will prefer a unicorn but a sister is fucking awesome"

"He is a little obsess with unicorns" Gee says

"I love unicorns" Mikey says and then yawns "I think I'm going to bed now" he goes to his bedroom and close the door.

Gee and I go to Gee's room. We lay on his bed. I can't see almost anything. In Gee's room there is only a small hole in witch a little amount of sunlight enter, and now there is no much sunlight. We keep in silence, taking the other hand.

"I must go now to sleep" Gee says and sits on the bed

"Where are you going to sleep?" I ask Gee and sit too next to him

"Don't worry about me" Gee says and kiss me "sleep well" Gee says and leave the room. Soon after Gee leaves I fall sleep.

***DREAM***

I'm again in that horrible garden that I suppose is hell. The "garden" is surrounded by a circle of fire and in the middle of it there is a big tree.

I see myself underneath the tree. I'm lying on the floor. There is a guy, I suppose, over me. This "guy" have a black cape with a hoodie (he have the hoodie on, so I can't see his face), he have a knife in his right hand and he is sitting on my stomach.

The "Guy" is making me cuts with his knife in every single part I have cut myself. Finally he raise the knife and take it with both hand, now he will kill me.

"No!" I see that Gee is coming with a gun in his hand toward the guy that will kill me.

The guy stand up and puts his knife in his pocket and then put his hands in the air because Gee is pointing him with the gun. The guy starts walking backwards and then when he touch the fire disappear.

"Gee!!! Gee!!!" I desperately scream because the same guy appear, on the other side of the circle of fire, with a gun pointing to Gee. "Gee!!, Gee!!!" I keep trying but no one can here me.

I can't move, no one hears me and no one sees me, I can't do anything. In that moment something happen. I'm not longer seeing the scene, I'm living it. now I'm lying in the floor with lots of wounds in all my body, all of them bleeding. I see how Gee is coming to me.

In that moment I hear how the gun shoots to Gee. Soon after the shoot Gee falls to the ground. I try to scream his name again a several times but I can't talk. When Gee falls to the ground I meet his eyes and he takes my hand.

"It's okey, Allie, I'm here" a voice says. Is Gee's voice but he don't say it. It's Gee's voice inside my head "I'm okey, Allie, please wake up"

***End Of DREAM***

I wake up with a heavy respiration and sweating. I discover Gee is at my side taking my hand. I try to calm down, before I say anything.

"Allie, finally you are awake, are you okey?" he says sitting next to me in his bed

"Yeah, what happen?" I ask, a little confuse

"You were screaming my name and I came here to see you"

"I'm okey, I just have nightmare"

"What were you dreaming about?" he ask and I tell him all my dream "are you sure you are okey?"

"Yes"

"In that case I must go now" he says and walk to the door to leave

"Gee, could you stay with me?"

"I would do anything for you" he says and lays next to me on his bed. I hug him and I put my head on his chest he kiss my forehead and then ask " You want me to sing to you?"

"Please" I say and he sings to me until I fall sleep

"I never let them take the light behind your eyes, Allie" Gee says after he finish singing and is the last thing I hear before I fall sleep.

--------------------- • • • --------------------

I wake up and I notice that Gee is not in the room. I yawn and then I sit on the bed. In that moment Gee enters into the room already showered and with clean clothes.

"Good morning Allie" he says smiling to me "today my parents will know you, I'm sure they will love you"

I take a bath and change my usual black clothes. I put my make up on and Gee helps me with putting make up to my eyes. Gee and I walk to the kitchen where Gee's parents are.

"Mom, dad" Gee says to his parents "she is Allison, my girlfriend" Gee presents me to his parents " her parent kick her out of her house, so I offer her to stay here, if there's no problem"

"Don't worry there's no problem" Gee's mom say to Gee and then she direct to me "I'm Donna, Gerard's mother, but you can call me mom if you want"

"I'm Donald, Gerard's father, but you can call me dad" Gee's father say to me

"We will treat you as a daughter" Gee's mom say to me

"You are officially a way lee family member" Gee's father say to me smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE!!!!

Now I'm going to sleep....

Todays song: Death Valley by FOB