10* Friday

"Tonight we will go to a party, Allison" Alexander says.

"I don't know ,I am very tired" I say, today is Friday so have sense that I'm tired but I know that say what I say I will go

"You don't understand?" Alexander says taking me from my hair " you will go, you are my girlfriend and you will do what I want you to do.Understand?" He says and trow me to the outside school wall

"Yes, sir" I say in a really low voice

"What?" Alexander says taking me other time from the hair

"Yes, Alex" I say faking a smile. He force me to call him Alex and he force me to look happy with him in front of everyone.

"Good, now let's go to class"he says and take me from my waist.

Everybody will say ' what a beautiful couple' or 'they are meant for each other', but neither of them are real. I hate him and he only uses me to presume the other guys he have a girlfriend.

Everywhere we go a lot of girls pass and say hi to Alexander but in a irritating way like ' hi, Alex' in a low penetrating voice like if they where angels. All this girls will love to be Alexander's girlfriend, not me!

When I go alone they say me 'what see Alex in a girl of your type?' with a disapproval look. I just ignore them. Being Alexander's girlfriend give me many 'friend', but also enemies. I will prefer to still be the uncool freak girl that sits at the back.

Now I sit always with someone of the popular clique, in the front, and when I eat I sit with all the clique next to Alexander.

It's difficult to avoid 4 boys (Gee, Mikey, Ray and Frank) and 3 girls (Alicia, Cristah and Jamia) so every time I see them I try to hide. Mikey is the only one that have try to talk to me.

***FLASHBACK***

Today is Monday so I have art class an then music class, the first music class I will skip so I don't have to do the vocals project with Gee.

After art class I go to the bathroom. I stay there until music class finish. I know it's disgusting, but it's my only option. I can't go with Gerard not like this, this is not me.

Art class is almost finish so I get out of the bathroom and for my bad luck I find Mikey. He has already see me so will not function if I try to escape from this.

"Allison" yes he has see me.

"Mikey.... I can't ...I ..." I don't know what to say. I turn and try to escape from this.

"I know what they did to you," he say taking my arm.

"I... I... ca.." Fuck, really? Why can't say a word?

"But, it was really necessary?"

"I just don't want him to get hurt" my voice cuts in the last word, but finally I say something. If I continue with this I will start crying.

"You have hurt him more than ever. You have hurt him in all possible ways" he says and let me free "don't you understand?"

In that moment the bell for changing of class rings. I never been that happy of the bell ringing.

"I... I must go" I say and turn to go to the next class, math.

*** END OF FLASHBACK ***

The hours go quickly. Soon school was over. I get out of literature class taking hands with Alexander.

"Hey, you will come tonight" says Ethan and gives a friendly hit in Alexander's shoulder.

"I will be there" he say while he moves his hair in a way most girls will see attractive.

"And your little girlfriend will go?" he says looking at me. Ethan still doesn't like me.

" Why she'll not?" Alexander say laughing "Emma will go?"

"Yes, yes..." Ethan answers not totally convince "well, see you" finally says and he goes.

We go out of the school and to the parking lot. This is weird he never, ever, take me somewhere. He takes me to his car, a red porshe, and let me enter. he sits in the driver sit and me, well, in the passenger sit.

"I take you to the mall were Emma will prepare you for the party and she will take you there (to the party). Understand?" he says giving me a serious look

"Yes"

"Well lets go" he says and start driving to the mall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read! I'm staring to desperate......

Please read

Today song 'thank you for the venom' by MCR