4*A cut and hazel eyes

Since the day I knew Gee's friends, and the popular group kick me, I revive a good kick every week. I'm again a freak 17 year old emo.

Today is Sunday so I'm at my house. My parents will go to an important dinner in 3 hours. I'm am at my room waiting for my parents to leave.

I decide to take a shower to spend time doing something. When I notice that I'm hurt in every part of my body for all the beats I receive in school. I hate school, I hate my life. Why I have to live this life. Why!?!? I start crying and then I remember I promise myself I have to be strong and don't cry like a 3 years old girl.

I finish showering and dressing an then I just lay in my bed waiting for my parents to leave. After 1:30 hours they leave, one hour before the dinner, and I go to the kitchen. I take out a knife and remember that in my other school I cut myself and that I fight so hard for stop doing it, but I just can't handle it so I make a 3cm cut I'm my arm. I feel the blood running thought my arm and how my arm hurt, but first time in a long time the hurting in my arm makes me forget about my emotional hurting cause by school.

I go to my bedroom and clean the blood in my arm so nobody notice it. Then I lay in my bed and remember how horrible was my last school and how horrible is this school. There only one thing that make both schools different, only one thing that make me think two times and stop me from killing myself. those hazel eyes in which I lost every time I see and that honest smile that make me smile to. All he was so perfect and he will always protect me. I hope he like me ,like I like him. I think I fall in love.

Oh, my god! stop thinking of him. You are only friends. friends!!!

I lay in my bed and start listening to music until I fall sleep. Forgetting about all the world that surrounds me.

I only remember that in my dream I was in a kind of garden but it look like hell. I saw a girl that was bleeding from her arm. She have bruises in all her body, she was dying. I go where she was but when I see her I see myself.

I wake up and it was time to wake up so I take a shower, drees up with some black jeans, a black top of green day, a black jacket and my black converses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter I promise the following will be longer.

Please read the book I have great ideas for it.

Thinking will appear in italics

Today song give 'em hell kid by MCR