8*Alexander

I wake up early for going to school I change my clothes and put some make up on. I revive a text from Gee that say he will find me at school because he was late.

I get out of my house don't even looking at my parents. I get to school and go to my locker. I take all the stuff that I need for classes and start going to class when Ethan stop me. he us with all his friends but there is an other guy that I'm sure I have seen.

"Relax we won't hurt you this time" Ethan directing to me "we are he to talk like civilize persons we are, right?"

Ethan leave me at the floor and he, and all his friends surround me. I can't escape so I just stay there since is my best option.

"This is a friend, leader of the football team" Ethan start presenting me the guy. He have blond hair and blue eyes, he have white skin and he is very strong.He is the football team leader, that explain why I have seen him.

"I don't know why but he likes you, I thing football's head crash have affect him" Ethan continues "so here is the deal, if you became girlfriend of Alexander, the football team leader, we will leave you alone and your little emo freak friend" I know that any girl in school, in the right mind, will love to became girlfriend of Alexander, but not me. In the other side if the coin if I agree they will leave Gee and me in peace.

"But if you agree you will make like you don't know that shit of friend you have, that Way boy" that will hurt Gerard but as long they leave him alone...

"Okey" I say before my voice cut, i just imagine how hurt will Gee be but it's my only choice

"Emma prepare she" Ethan say to Emma "good luck"

All the girls take me to the girl's bathroom and give me some new clothing. A little that with luck will cover me, I never like dresses I feel expose when I use them, the dress is purple with some pink in it. They give me some purple high heels that combine with the dress.

Emma put me a colorful make up on and take a little bit down the drees so my boobs are exposed. I go to the mirror and observe the reflection. in the mirror I see a beautiful girl but thats not me I see the girl my parents will like to have but I will never be that girl, never!

"You look like a star" lily and Natalie say at the same time.

"Leave she, is time for Alexander to see you" says Emma trying to get where I am with Emily following her.

I get out of the bathroom where Alexander is waiting for me. he takes my hand and we go to class. I can hardly walk and I feel very uncomfortable with this dress but nobody seems to notice. we walk to class and I see Gerard at the back but I quickly move so he don't notice is me.

I sit next to Alexander in the front desks of the class. We need to finish an essay before l the class ends so I start doing it.

Gee finish before me and when he pass near my desk leaves a note in the corner of my desk. Before someone notice I take the note and unfolded.

'What happen to you???

-Gee" that's all that the note say

After I read the note I throw it to the trash. he is not your friend anymore, he is not your friend anymore.... I repeat and repeat in my head, but I feel like I'm going to cry. I will hurt him more than help him with this, ahh!!! I'm an stupid idiot.

I get out of the class before Gee gets out I don't want him to look at me like this, like the girl my parents will love to have.

I pass all the day trying to avoid Gee, but there's nothing I can do about living in the same street.

Alexander take me to my house, but as soon as he leave me at the door Gee gets where I am. I suppose he have millions of questions in his mind that would like to ask me but he only ask one that resume all the questions.

"What...what happen???"he says trying to formulate the question.

"Leave me alone" I say to him in the best cold voice I can do, but it feels like a knife crossing my heart.

"What happen?" he ask again. I feel how tears are going to go out my eyes, he must not see me like this.

"Get out of here little emo freak" that definitely hurt him because I see tears going trough his cheeks.

"Fine," he says "lady Allison" that hurt me so much he never talk to me like that. Never in that voice tone, never that words.

He left and go to his house so I open my house door and go directly to my room where I start crying.

That day I hurt myself other time. That is the only thing that makes me feel better. I never think how much will hurt me see Gerard that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read, please!!!!

I really like this story. I have many ideas for the story, so please read!!!

Today song fluorescent adolescent by Arctic Monkeys.