Chapter 27

*3 weeks had passed*

Talia’s P.O.V:

The past few weeks had been extremely busy, by the end of each day I was exhausted from dancing and school work. Overall I was enjoying life at the academy but there was a big part of me that also missed home as well.  Being at the academy was different in so many ways; there were times when I wished I was back home just being a normal teenager. Being here has made me realise how much I took what I had for granted because I didn’t think things could change so much in so little time. The days at the academy are much longer than normal school days but they seem to go a lot faster, I guess it’s because I’m not cooped up in a classroom all day which is the best. It was Friday morning and Luke and the boys were coming to Sydney for their meet and greet tomorrow, I was super excited. Not being able to see Luke for 3 weeks is torture, I miss him so much, he’s not only my boyfriend but he’s still my best friend. As I was eating my breakfast down at the cafe, Kristos pulled up a chair and sat next to me.

Kristos: Are you going to finish that?

He was pointing at the half eaten blue berry muffin on my plate.

Talia: It’s all yours

Kristos: Thanks, so what are you doing tomorrow night?

Talia: My boyfriend is coming up from Melbourne tomorrow so I’ll be spending the night with him, why?

Kristos: There’s a party down at the club ‘Heaven’, was wondering if you wanted to come? Oh and your boyfriend too

Talia: Everyone’s been talking about that, can I bring his brothers and 2 of their friend’s as well?

Kristos: Yeah course

Talia: Alright cool, i’ll seeya there

I messaged Luke to tell him about the party and that the boys were invited as well. He seemed fine with it, he thought it would be a good idea for us to get out and have some fun together.

Luke’s P.O.V:

We arrived at Sydney airport on Saturday morning just after 8am; I could literally not contain myself I couldn’t wait to see Talia. We’d spoken over the phone heaps and I’d Skyped her a few times but it just wasn’t the same as seeing her every day. She was coming to the hotel were staying at a few hours before the meet and greet so we could spend some time with each other and afterwards we were going to some party she got invited too. I know the other boys were invited but I’m not sure if we’ll be able to get Danielle, Liana and the others in. When we arrived at the hotel I dumped my stuff in a room and messaged Talia.

Luke: Hey we’re at the hotel, come over

Talia: I’m on my way now, Kristos is driving me. What room are you in?

Luke: Room 243

What is with this Kristos guy? She’s spoken about him a few times but why is she hanging out with him? Okay I’m just being paranoid now; Talia wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. I trust her and I know she wouldn’t cheat on me.  I roamed around the hotel for about 10 minutes until I heard the doorbell ring, I raced to answer it and there she was. I swear she’s gotten better looking from the last time I saw her. She jumped into my arms and we made out for a bit before I heard Beau yell out ‘Get a room you two’

Talia: I’ve missed you so much

Luke: I’ve missed you too

While all of this was going on, Kristos was awkwardly standing there like a potato. I felt bad and introduced myself to him.

Luke: Hey I’m Luke, Talia’s boyfriend

I put out my hand for him to shake and

Kristos: Hi I’m Kristos, Talia’s..friend?

Luke: Do you wanna come in?

Kristos: Nah that’s alright, I’ll just get going and leave you two to catch up.

Talia: Thanks for the ride, don’t worry about picking me up the boys will drop me off

Kristos: Okay bye 

After Kristos left we walked into the hotel and Talia greeted Mum and the other boys. We spent the next few hours talking about everything and anything, it felt just like old times. On the way to our meet and greet, we dropped Talia off at the academy and little did she know that there would be people waiting back up at her room for her.

Talia’s P.O.V:

After spending those few hours with Luke, it made me realise how much I actually miss him, and the boys. My life is so busy now, it’s almost like I haven’t had time to miss anyone. I walked back up to my room to hear a lot of chatter coming from inside, I thought Chloe must have had friends over or something, but when I walked in I saw Danielle, Liana, Summer, Carla and Lauren. It took a few seconds for everything to set in but a massive smile came across my face and the girls rushed in for a group hug.

Talia: Oh my God, what are you guys doing here?

Danielle: We thought it would’ve been nice to come to Sydney for the weekend

Liana: We were jealous that the boys were going to get to see you

Talia: How long are you staying here for?

Danielle: We leave Monday night; our parent’s let us take one day off school

Talia: I still can’t believe you’re all here, did the boys tell you about the party tonight?

Liana: Sure did, can’t wait for it

Talia: Were going to have a wild night

Jai’s P.O.V:

Luke is like a completely different person, he seems so much happier when he’s around Talia, but in saying that, when we leave on Monday he’s going to have to get used to her not being around again. At our meet and greet, there were at least 5,000 screaming fans that had all been waiting for hours on end to see us. I still couldn’t believe the turn out, it was amazing. We didn’t manage to get through everyone, which was disappointing because I wanted to meet every single one of our fans. We quickly stopped at Maccas to grab something to eat, as we had to go back to the hotel and get ready for tonight. None of our fans knew we were going to be at this party, so I don’t think it’ll turn into a mini meet and greet. After I’d eaten, I went to go and get ready for a good night ahead.