Chapter 7

Luke’s P.O.V:

I was walking into school on Thursday morning with Jai and Beau and all of a sudden Mia came up to me and pulled me by my arm, looking quiet annoyed and anxious. She’s left me alone for a few weeks now but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t been stalking me on Facebook. I shook her arm off of me and Beau and Jai stopped their conversation.

Mia: Can I talk to you for a minute?

Luke: Yeah okay

Jai and Beau were still standing there, thinking that they could just listen to our conversation

Mia: ALONE?

Jai: Alright alright, were leaving

Luke: So?

Mia: I have something really important to tell you, please don’t get mad

Luke: I swear if you’ve done something stupid, I’ll..

Mia: I’m pregnant, and it’s yours

I froze. I didn’t know what to say, I started to feel sick. I’m not ready to be a father, I’m only 16 and my mum’s going to kill me. What would Talia say? She’s doesn’t even know I slept with Mia. She’s going to be so upset and angry. There were a million things racing through my head at that moment.  

Luke: Are you 100% sure you’re pregnant and it’s MINE?

Mia: Yes, it’s yours I haven’t slept with anyone else

Luke: Are you going to keep it?

Mia: I don’t know, I really need you now

Luke: I need some time to get this through my head

Mia: Okay I understand, we both have to decide whether were going to keep this baby or not

Luke: Have you told anyone else?

Mia: My bestfriend, but you can’t tell anyone

Luke: Uh, why not? Hows it fair that you get to tell someone but I can’t?

Mia: Fine, you can. Just not Talia

Luke: Stop trying to control me, I can’t believe this is even happening.

I walked off to class and felt sicker than I did before. I didn’t know what to do or who to tell. My whole world had been turned upside within a matter of 5 minutes. Me, Jai and Beau have always been close but we never really have D&M’s and have serious conversations, but there my brothers and I trust them so I decided that I’d tell them first.  I have no idea how I’m going to tell Talia, all I wanted to do was run away from all of this.

Talia’s P.O.V:

When I got to class and sat down next to Luke, he was very quiet and looked pretty pale. I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled at me.

Talia: Hey are you okay? You look a bit sick

Luke: Oh i’m fine, just not feeling to good