Prolouge

'Something dim,Something hazy ,Something far and distinct glistins from the mist of beyond..

Those are my memories that i should have held on too..

But before i knew it they were gone..'

Memories like playing in a park with our true friends,or feeling the warmth of our mother's hand as she wipes away all our tears or singing out loud without caring what our neighbours might say..Yup,those were the memories..we hear our self sigh as we think of those moments..right.

And, amidst these amazing feelings are those moments where we wish to scream out 'life is not a piece of cake..it sure is hard!'. The moments which we think as our sour,bitter and salty times.Memories which we wish to forget and consider as our worst nightmares.Memories of times we have miserably failed in our lives...

So, just which memories should people need in order to continue to live on..?

Throughout the millions of moments we have lived through and a billion more we have ahead of us.All the sweet and scrumptious moments we treasure or the unpalatable and sour moments we try to forget..

But...

On another glimpse of view ,what if we try to embrace both these moments and taste the flavor these memories have given to us..

We will soon realize that it has created a new 'individual' out of us. A new being who was not crushed by the brininess of the salt or be spoiled by the sweetness of the vanilla cream moments...

We will finally realize that it is the Vanilla Salt Memories that we must cherish and need to remember the most.....

Why must i be so dumb and forget to introduce myself already??

I am Mel,Melody Rhythm.Just your basic average 16 year old student from Avalor High.

Yeah..6 foot height, with blue bell eyes and crimson red shoulder length hair,gifted with a terrible abysmal voice though Melody is my first name and probably the most klutziest girl the world has ever known....Yep that's me!! Well other than these special identifications..i am a complete normal teenager.

Well...Almost, cause my parents are the rulers of almost the entire country. They live in it's capital, Harmonia, the land where music is rumored to be born from..and that makes me a 'princess' ..

PRINCESS MELODY RHYTHM MINNOMONATE KANDINSA may ring a bell..I know it may be a dream to be a princess for millions girls.

But, for me it is a nightmare which continues even after i wake up.That is because I'm the princess of 'the Land of music' and thanks to my deficiency, I am forever banned from singing at the castle in order to not disgrace my own people. Even though, I do know that I am miserably in love with music just like my mother..

This has in turn added up an extra reason along with many of my insecurities.

I hate to stand up for what I really want and even if I do, I end up making a fool of myself. The only way I could mingle with the other people is going along with whatever life offers to me. So you can call me a typical chameleon desperate to blend in with the society. Whether be it an extremely strict castle or inflexible students or even rude maids and butlers around me, I try to behave exactly the same way they expect me to be. And because of the oppressions I had faced my entire life, I had lost my energy to protest. I mean, if we give the people what they wanted then, what is the chance of unnessary misunderstands.

But apparently, Life thought that i hadn't learnt my lesson yet. So it tried to bring out the real me, i had struggled so hard to hide by putting me into various tests, battles and defeat to make me grow even stronger.

                     ***