5: Party Animal

His Claim 5: Party Animal

________________

«*°*°~{™®™}~*°*°»

★ His Claim ★

«*°*°~{™®™}~*°*°»

________________

Recap:

"I can't wait to taste you directly." he smirked as I looked up at him.

"Fûck you" I growl through half panting for breath and my brain still reeling from my climax.

Footsteps coming up the stairs had him slowly backing up as he chuckled at my attempt to regain some level ground.

"Catch you later kitten" he winked as he walked backwards away from me, slipping into his room moments before Mariah appeared on the opposite side of the hallway.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked walking towards my crumbled form against the floor. But her words were lost in the recesses of my mind.

I clenched my hands into fist around my shirt as I closed my legs so she wouldn't notice the sticky substance between my legs.

Ugh! So embarrassing!

And why me?

He left for over a year and the one time he comes back, he does this. Is this some sick kind of revenge for what happened?!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★ Next Day: Mariah's Home ★

"Kelly! I throw the best. Parties. Everrr!" Mariah screamed at the top of her lungs, beaming at me as she raises a half empty bottle of beer up in the air. The room exploded with cheers as music continued to destroy our ear drums.

Not two seconds after her party war cry, her eyes rolled backwards and she fell forward landing face first on the dance floor.

Wow.

I stared down at my best friend wide eyed. Looking at the glass in my hand I immediately hand it to the closest person next to me acknowledging the fact if I'd kept that with me I'd probably end up like Mariah tonight.

I looked down to find her head seconds away from being crushed under the big foot of a football jock.

"Shït. Mariah!" I cry rushing to her side through the over packed crowd of sweaty, grinding bodies. I startle the guy enough to have him hesitate but a blonde bimbo in his hand gains his attention as soon as I'd taken it.

Somehow, I reach Mariah, struggling to pull her up to her feet. But dammît the girl was literally dead weight. Not completely dead, just drunk beyond reasoning dead. Pass out dead weight. Ugh.

Her legs lay spread apart in awkward angles along with her arms as her mouth gapped open in a crooked, goofy grin that had saliva drooling out of the side of her mouth.

Any other time I'd have taken this opportunity to take a picture after a good laugh. Fact I couldn't help the smile after looking at her drooling mouth.

Looking lower, my smile disappeared.

The skimpy thin dress she had on rode so far up, I could see the beginning of her red lace panties.

She was absolutely helpless and knowing the asshöles at my school which were here tonight, they wouldn't miss a chance to take advantage of her.

I instantly tried pushing her dress down as I struggled with her weight.

"Good lord, Mariah get your fat ašs up!" I huff, trying to support her weight as I managed to pull her away from the dance floor, onto the hallway leading upstairs.