17. Lust and Love 1/2

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

☀ ★♥ His Claim 17 ♥★ ☀

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

It all happened so fast I had no time to process it. His lips crashed upon mine in a blood boiling kiss as his hands gripped my hips, yanking me forward and against his hot, hard arousal.

"Dann-y" I whimpered into the punishing kiss as he claimed my mouth, his tongue thrusting and mirroring the carnal motions of séx.

Oh...yes!

I moaned as he bit down on my tongue, sucking on it as his hands moved around my hips to my áss. My eyes shot open and I squealed into the kiss as he smacked my right bare àss cheek.

Hard.

He moaned, grabbing my àss tight again and grinding his erèction against my stomach as his tongue continued to plunder my mouth.

I was drenched. Undoubtedly drenched and wet and so aroused I could feel the tightening in my lower abdomen as tingles shot through my pùssy.

Pulling back from the kiss, I'm breathless as those blazing blue-gold eyes starred down at me with raging hunger.

He towered over me, his tongue darting out to lick my lower lip as one hand on my rear moved forward to rest against my bare stomach.

"I want to burry myself within your soft, slick heat as I play with your precious pearl." Sliding his hand between my thighs, he cupped the heat of my pùssy through my panties, as his fingers played over my çlit.

"You have quite a way with words." I moaned and he chuckled. They may not have been the most eloquent words, but their effect on me was hardly appropriate. His words were always so raw and honest, making me want to push him down and have my way with his hard, thick, long shaft.

The fingers of his other hand moved up to cup my bare breast, rolling my aroused, hardened ñipple and making me moan.

"God, your ñipples are so hard. So tight."' His eyes burned down as his head dipped and he captured the erect bud between his teeth. Bitting down hard before sucking the sore nerve endings into the hot heat of his mouth.

My face was flushed and everything within me was dazed with pleasure especially at the sharp pain of his teeth followed by his pleasurable sucking motions. My lips, hung slightly parted, reddened from his previous overpowering kiss.

He groaned against my breast, his other hand still rolling on my sensitive çlit.

With a flick of his tongue over my nipple again, he moves up to gaze into my eyes. The hand on my çlit shoved my panties down my legs and palmed my bare séx making me moaned out as my hands shot out to steady myself on his shoulders.

"Oh god...-" I moan my voice shaking bad and my knees threatening to buckle. There was so much pleasure, rushing through my body like a tidal wave. Swamping me with sensation.

"So slick and wet already." he breathed as his two middle fingers parted my soaking wet folds.

He suddenly dropped to his knees in front of me and I gasp as he swiftly spread my legs, lifting one leg and setting it over his shoulder.

Holding my leg up higher for better view, I was soon completely exposed to his heated gaze as he sulked in a breath.

"Damn woman you are going to kill me. Such a pretty, wet pùssy." He moaned as his gaze moved over my folds. A finger moved to caressing around my çlit, dipping low and between my folds. Making me shiver and bite down on my lower lip as the one leg still on the floor threatened to give.