13. The A Word

R★♥ His Claim 13 ♥★

SHORT UPDATE... More coming soon...;)

★♥ His Claim 13 ♥★

RECAP:

"What's wrong kitten? The nurse said your pain killers might be wearing down around now. I'll go get her and be back ok?" he leaned forward and kissed me again on the cheek this time.

Before he could pull away and leave, I somehow managed to move my shaking hand up to take his wrist. He froze and looked down at me questioning.

Those eyes piercing straight to my soul. Damn he was attractive. But...

"Um...who...who is Kelly?" I asked confused at the stranger

★♥ His Claim 13 ♥★

Kelly's POV;:

"Open." the doctor said as a bright light was flashed into my left eye. I flinched away but proceeded to do as he asked on both eyes.

Never missing the burning gaze from across the room, directed right at me. It had me breathing harder and heat spiking through my body and tingling in the most embarrassing places.

Danny.

Thats what the doctor had called him when he slammed the emergency button after I asked him who Kelly was.

After a couple more test, and uncomfortable probing Doctor Hans finally pulled away, hand on his hips as he looked at me with puzzling eyes.

"Well everything looks normal, and even the brain scans came out healthy and normal. I don't understand how she could lose her-"

"Check it again." the growled out words came from behind him, making him stiffen at the sound of a very pissed off Danny.

"Danny I've scanned every damn fiber on her three times now. Do you even know much loopholes I had to probe to get her into the brain scan on such short notice? Not to mention getting the results almost instantly when it usually takes days to-"

"I don't care! Check it again. You said yourself that everything looks normal. Then why can't she remember anything?" Danny was suddenly next to the bed eyes fierce and fist clenched into the sheets as his eyes ran over me looking for something out of the norm.

"Daniel, she hit her head a lot of times. I don't know. Perhaps-" before he could finish Danny swung around making the old man stumble backwards and drop his stethoscope.

" Perhaps?!" Danny hissed, as his hands clenched on the fabric of the mans shirt and the doctor got slammed against the wall next to my bed.

I gasped leaping up from bed at the scene before me.

"What type of fuçking doctor are you that uses words like 'perhaps'?! We pay you good fuçking money and you are making random guesses at her condition?!" his grip on the doctors throat was tight and the already fair Asian man was looking more and more like a ghost.

"Please stop." I grabbed his left hand as my voice, softly spoke up for the fist time in the past two hours since the test began. Thankfully my voice wasn't a wreck anymore and I actually had enough control to enforce some command in my tone.

His skin was burning hot under mine and his entire body shook with rage as he continued to glare at the doctor.

"Danny" I used his name hoping to get through to him before he killed the poor guy. The reaction was instantaneous as his hand snapped open and the man dropped to the floor, coughing hard and holding his throat.

My eyes widened as I looked down at him, looking back up at who had caused that.

He

"Thanks for the help Dr. Hans." I say smiling softly as the mans eyes turned to me briefly. He glared, reached and grabbed his stethoscope and was fleeing out the door in record time. Mumbling something about how he was so done of dealing with ungrateful wild beast and keeping their abnormal secrets.