14. Shît Happens

★♥ His Claim 14♥★

Recap:

"You fuçking bastard!" the words were growled behind me as someone ripped me away from her and I was slammed against the wall of the hospital, across from the bed I had been s

Cory stood over me, seething and eyes a deep blood red. His clenched fist lifted up heading at me, but I grabbed the fist before it collided with my jaw. A deadly growl ripped from within my chest as I glared at him.

I didn't see my brother, I didn't see family. I saw an enraged man who dared break me away from my mate.

All hell broke loose.

•*•*•*•*★♥ His Claim 14♥★•*•*•*•

Kelly's POV:

I was on fire. My body was burning up from the inside out and my breathing was out of whack.

But what raged on around me was worst. I sit up in bed, half pulling the sheets up with me to cover my naked form from the man who had moments ago crashed in here and ripped us apart.

I still couldn't understand what the hell had happened that I'd thrown myself at Danny or why my body was still burning with unfulfilled longing for him. But as someone crashed into the far corner by the computer, attached to the wall, I quickly decide that could wait.

The guy, had strikingly similar features to Danny who currently looked like a wild beast out for blood as he held Danny pinned against the wall.

"What did you do to her?! You sick bastard she's even in a hospital bed and all you can think about is your fuçking pènis?!"

A flying fist from him barreled into the wall, where Danny's face had been moments ago. That hit could have buried his head into the wall, if he hadn't moved out of the way so fast.

"You fucked up your chance with her already. We were fine before you showed up here again. She was fine. And she definitely wasn't in a fucking hospital!" he growled.

I looked up wide eyed as Danny let out a growl and shoved him hard, sending cory smashing into the wall across from him. I didn't even see him move when he was suddenly next to him again as Danny pulled the man up and held him in a death grip by his throat.

"I've told you several times Cory. She. Is. Mine." his tone was ice cold and brutal. Never wavering yet completely calm and yet holding enough danger and command that made it sound more terrifying than a full on lash of anger.

Danny had a hand still dead set grip around Cory's neck, and flung him across the room. He was airborne before smashing into the wall less than a foot from my bed.

The collision had several things on the shelf above him crashing down and what held my IV toppling over as the actual line that came down and connected to my hand gets ripped off from the crash.

It felt like someone just ripped a vessel in my arm as instantaneous pain slashed into my nerves. The Cardiograph machine next to me went crazy with a high pitched ringing sound that filled the room, as a very pissed off Cory got up off the floor.

His eyes moved to me and I leaped farther back, every survival instinct within me going berserk.

His eyes moved down my form, from the scratches on my face to my bandaged leg and my shaking hand, still clenching the sheets against my chest for some modesty. Those eyes drank in everything with horror and widened even more at the sight of blood running down my arm.

"Oh god Kelly. What did this bastard do to you?" he moved forward slightly and dazed, face pale. I was shaking violently because I had no idea who this guy was and those red eyes were scary as fuçk.