3. His Contract

Hey Guys. Guess who updated?? =)

Recap:

Why was he back?

Why today?

Why was my body flaring up in desire at the sight of him?

This wasn't suppose to be happening...and yet here he stood in front of me.

"Kelly" he breathed out right as his lips latched onto my throbbing pulse at the base of my neck.

I gasp in a breath at the static that rammed through my body from his touch. At the sudden eruption of passion between us as suddenly, the need to feel him against me became a necessity to live.

And just like that- from the mere brush of his skin against mine- I melted into Danny yet again. With my boyfriend; his twin brother, mere seconds away from walking through the door.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

"D-...Da-nny...ahh" I breathed breathless and panting as my entire body shook and shivered in his arms. His hands gripped onto my hips as his lips stayed on my neck, driving me insane with need and passion.

I couldn't think or concentrate on anything except from the desire coursing through my body as a hand moved up to cup a full breast.

Awakening flames of lust and desire I thought I'd diminished long ago. Since that sinful night over a year ago even I though this had both started and ended.

Because Danny's touch always messed with my head. It made me do things I'd never do in my right state if mind. His touch was enough  to completely make everything around us disappear along with basic reason and survival instinct.

Basic reason like, you do not make out with your boyfriend brother, even if he's your ex and drives you crazy with lust.

Yeah. I really wish my brain could pick up on that but I was too busy moaning as he talked kisses down my neck and grouped my breast.

He pushed me up against the door as he squeezed my heavy breast in his large, strong hands. I gasped as his other hot hand dove under the thin fabric of my dress and grabbed my right thigh, dangerously too close to my panties.

"Danny...Please...Ahh" I want due if I was being for more or for him to stop. All I knew was everywhere he touched had my skin bursting and tingling for more.

His lips created a fiery trail down my neck into my cleavage as he pushed me farther up against the wall, with me now panting and out of breath.

His hand trailed down my abdomen, prying my thighs open with a deep growl from him as he pushed his hips up against me. My legs open as he settles within and they wrapped around his honed hips shamelessly.

The position had the hot rod in his pants pressing against my heated core, sending shockwaves of pleasure through as he groaned against my chest.

He thrust forward slightly. Grinding the aroused bulge in his jeans against my panties covered sensitive flesh. I moaned as he pulled back slightly and his other hand dove down.

My eyes fly up to his as I felt his hand part my entrance and he thrust a full digit within me.

"Ahhhh! Danny! Don't-ahhh"I breathed as my nails dug into his thick muscular fore arms.

"Tight. You're so tight kitten. We are going to have to work in loosening this pµssy up or I'll end up hurting you." He groaned against my breast as he continued to thrust two thick digits in and out of me.