1. His Claim ◤★Preview★◥

Hey Naughty people, guess who's back?

      This story was first posted as one if my one shots in Rosie's Naughty Files even though I first wrote it as a story but wasn't sure if you guys would like it.

Thanks to all who voted and commented on the one shotswhich led me to writing the rest of this.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you love it. ;)

             *▲*▲*WARNING!*▲*▲*

Please don't copy my work. Not only is it completely rude and disrespectful, but it discourages me to post anything.

Not to mention it's IMMORAL and ILLEGAL. As in cops will pick up your plagiarizing ašs to jail and much worst fines and all that nasty stuff.

So please, save us both the trouble of going through all that shït and create your own ORIGINAL stuff.

                               ~ NaughtyRosie

_____________________________________

████████ ◤ Preview◥ ████████

_____________________________________

         "Thirty more minutes until the game starts. I wish you could come" Cory smiled, standing in the driveway outside my bedroom window.

I was on my knees, hands on the windowpane, looking out the window at my boyfriend for two years now.

The Towns very own Cory Alec Matthews. Well known Quarterback and star student at Westwing High school. Straight A and 4.0 GPA student. Not to mention he was jaw dropping gorgeous and the perfect boyfriend anyone could ask for.

Today was the big homecoming game which was made a bigger deal by the fact people from three different colleges were coming to watch him play.

If they thought he was great-which he is-then he would get tuition admittance to college. But other than that, today is also our one year anniversary together as a couple.

"I'm sorry baby. I really wish I could come too but I'm so sick, I think I'll-" My eyes widen and the words die on my lips as I felt a hand lift my asš up.
Someone's head slides under me from behind making me gulp as dread filled me. Without looking, I already know who it was.

But despite that, I look down between my legs to have my eyes collide with the cold hard gaze of Danny's cold blue spheres as he flashed a wicked grin at me.

He was on his back, on the floor with his head positioned between my legs, in perfect view of my naked cµnt, exposed to his prying eyes.

"What the hëll Danny? Stop! He will notice" I hissed down at him as his eyes zeroed in on my wet, throbbing core which he had recently been fingering on the bed. When Cory had called me earlier, I'd barely had enough time to yank on a t-shirt and run to the window to great my boyfriend.

Danny's think tongue swiped out to lick his lips as he smirked, admiring my soaking wet slit.

"Getting some milk for nutrition" He winked as his finger started circling my folds. I grip onto the window edge eyes widening.