18. Cory Mathews

IM NOT DEAD!!! Seriously, sorry it too so long to update but I've been swamped with so much stuff happening at once.

☀☀His Claim 18☀☀

RECAP:

"Out Mariah!" Cory said voice so harsh it not only made me leap, it made the girl squeak. She quickly scampered off shooting him a death glare over her shoulder.

"Fine. Sheesh. You where's need a fúcking big àss chill pill anyway. Especially with all the mood swings and growling and..." her voice faded into what sounded like Spanish as she left the room leaving me with Cory.

The second I realized we were alone together, I wished her back because obviously he didn't want witnesses to whatever he had in mind right now.

I swallowed hard turning to face him, one thought ringing through my head as my heart raced at a million miles a second.

Danny, where the fùçk are you?

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

☀ ★♥ His Claim 18 ♥★ ☀

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Kelly's POV:

"Kelly." he breathed out my name and suddenly he isn't across the room anymore.

Shock and disbelief slam through me as I'm crushed against the huge wall of a man as he held me tight.

"I'll kill him. I'll kill him Kell's. I'll bloody well murder him for doing this to you" he swears, voice strained and words growled out with a harsh promise as he held me tight.

Confusion and disbelief are prominent and rolling through me as I stand in shock within his arms. Arms that are strangely gentle yet warm and slightly familiar around me.

An image blast into my head of me in the same position, but in another room. I'm in a flimsy dress and looked like I'd just crawled out of bed as he holds me in his arms.

Somehow I look slightly younger, with even my hair is shorter, around my shoulders instead of currently being low on my back. Choking tears streaming down my cheeks as I clench onto Cory like he's my last life line.

The words 'He's gone. He left. Oh God, Danny's gone' the only jumbled words leaving my lips that made sense.

Cory's words register slowly. 'for doing this to me'. It wasn't the first time Danny had disappeared on me before.

Last night he'd admitted to leaving but never told me why or how it came around. A year ago specifically and Cory had also been there when I woke up. Like I'd woken up today yet again, to a deserted bed and no Danny.

I think I'm going to be sick...

I shove away from Cory, scrambling back as my breath came in gasps and my eyes are wide abs wild with disbelief.

"Kelly? Baby it's ok. I-"

"Don't touch me" I leap away from his reaching arms, despite the violent shaking now rolling through my body. "Where is he?"

"Kell's-"

"Where is Danny? Where is he?!" I cry as my breath starts coming in fast panicked gasps as tears filled my eyes and I fought what I feared was true.

"Baby, I'm sorry-"

"Don't call me that! And don't you say that! I need my mate. I need Danny. I need him." I cry as my hand clenches my chest to hold in the pain. The heart wrenching pain that made it feel like my chest was being shredded into pieces.