17. Lust and Love 2/2

Part Two!

W★♥ His Claim 17 ♥★.

Kelly's POV:

Danny's large and very hard shaft was buried deep inside of me and I was teetering on a fine line between pleasure and pain.

I had never been so utterly and completely taken. The almost brutal, filling, deep strokes of his còck pommeling in and out of me were ratcheting the pleasure. I screamed as the dark, seductive call of something I had never had arose inside me and locked within me.

I was terrified at the almost crazed hunger that made my flesh quiver with every slam of his hips as he drove wild into me.

This.

I had never had this. Pure, desperate hunger. Lùst in its richest form. The rapid-fire strokes digging into me, stretching me, burning me, sending racing, flaming arrows of sensation tearing through my body. Oh god please, mercy!

I screamed his name as my body arched off the bed, head thrown back in as I shattered for the second time since he entered me.

And yet he continued to take me hard, fast, pounding into me so hard the fear I'd break resonated somewhere in the tiny functioning part of my mind that wasn't overdosed on pleasure.

He rammed into me without apology. Took me like a man riding the edge of insanity, the only thought the release I could give him. Just me. No one else.

Just this, taking me, melting with me until I'm screaming his name as I convulse, my body shaking violently, toes curling and hands clawing and ripping the sheets as he continued to plunge deeper and deeper. My insides clammed around him as I came yet again but he didn't halt. Not even a pause.

I found myself sreaming, begging, then erupting beneath him as I felt yet another òrgásm explode in a brutal wave of sensation.

It was cataclysmic. Madening!

Yet he continued to fùçk me unmercifully, pushing me higher and higher, till I was flying on òrgasms the entire ride.

He let out a growl as I arched up tightly to him, feeling him harden within my walls and pulse once. Twice, three times before flooding my womb with his release.

Spurting inside me as he continued to thrust, to push for more, his hungry groan filling the air as I jerked beneath him into mine yet again. I couldn't possibly keep track of how many I'd had already.

And just as I feel my insides milk out the rest of his milk, a soft wave of relief came forward to know he had finally reached his peak.

"Not enough!" The snarl rent the air destroying the hope of a break.

I felt him jerk back, turn me to my stomach, and lift my rear up to him, my cheek and breast against the sheets.

One rough thrust and he was inside me again, jackhammer strokes ramming into me. Jerking me upright until my arms curled behind me, catching his neck as I felt his hands over me.

All over me.

He stroked my thighs as he fucked me, my stomach, cupped my breasts, and pressed my nipples between his fingers as he spread his thighs wider, balanced us both and pushed inside me with rapid strokes from behind.

Heat flowed around and through me and the night became immersed with my cries of pleasure as I came countless times.

"So tight," he groaned, pausing, his breathing rough. "Sweet and tight. Move against me, Kelly. Fùçk me like you need it. Like you can't have enough. Because dammit Kelly I can't." he growled voice so thick it barely sounded like him.