12:10 am

But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big 'pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window', unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me."

- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy.

12:10 am

6th April, 2015

*Kate received the text message from John. She was relieved - who wouldn't be? Happily, she called up John that very moment.*

John: Hello?

Kate: I'm sorry too. I know I shouldn't have made fun of you. It was tasteless humour, I agree. You know how I can be at times, right? I just say weird things randomly and then regret it later. I know it's going to be hard – us being together, but we could work at this. And I'm sure we'll be alright. I love you.

John: *smiles* oh Kate, when will you learn to say 'hello' when you begin a phone conversation?

Kate: Oh my God you're doing it all wrong! This is the moment where you need to say how much you love me too. Oh my God you ruined the moment! When will you learn to be romantic?!

John: Oh shut up *chuckles*

Kate: To be honest, I don't really understand why we need to say 'hello' in a questioning way when you get a call. I mean, you already know who called you. Why ask? It's weird.

John: It's polite to say hello.

Kate: Mmh, I guess?

John: Kate, I need to show you something.

Kate: What is it?

John: Could you come to my place tomorrow after school? 

Kate: Sure.

John: Perfect.

Kate: But what is it about?

John: That, you shall know tomorrow.

Kate: I hate suspense.

John: But you love me.

Kate: That's irrelevant. 

Dedicated to @sprinklemesweet for making two awesome banners for Midnight Conversations! They're adorably cute c: I've added one of them to the Multimedia Corner at the right side (And of course, if you're using a mobile/tab- then on top.)Thank you so much for taking out the time for making them, Misty<3