2:00 am

"I don't know what they are called, the spaces between seconds– but I think of you always in those intervals." 

― Salvador Plascencia, The People of Paper

2:00 am

5th April, 2015

*Kate decides to send John a text message, probably the last*

From: Kate

To: John :) x 

We first met on the 4th of July, two years back. Our school was celebrating the Independence Day and therefore, they had organized a small dance in the ball room. You came up to me that day and asked me if you could have a dance. You smelled like daisies and lavenders. I loved daisies and lavenders. We danced to Rachel Sermanni's song 'Waltz.' It felt like I was in paradise, gliding across the hall in your arms. Remember how you said it was 'our song' after a few months? Yeah, I remember. Because I love you. And no, love is not a relative term. It doesn't have conditions attached to it. Yesterday? You overreacted. You threw away my promise ring and told me you didn't want to see my face. You know how much that hurt? And here you are, not responding to my calls now. If I didn't respect you and your decisions, I would have called this relationship quits long back. But of course, you get mad at the slightest things. And then you run away. You always run away when things get hard. If you still think I meant what I said earlier yesterday, then fine. Don't bother to reply to my text message. I think this would be it. Bye.

~ I've shared John and Kate's song  "Waltz" in the multimedia section. Do listen to it, it's a beautiful song. ~