Hidden Truth (23)

Again not proofread, but hope you find it alright.

I flung my arms around her and she hugs me back. Xander moves slightly away and I catch his eyes and he's glaring at my mother. A tear falls down my face and I pull away smiling.

'You're okay.'

'Um yes.' She says and I look up at Xander and he slips out of the room. My mom looks around the room and says. 'I thought I told you to break up with Alex.' My face fell and I say.

'I'm not breaking up with him. Why do I need to? He loves me. I love him. Jesse gay what more do I need to say to let us stay together.' I shout and Dr. Kelly's standing in the door and he says.

'Delilah I think you should leave your mother. We don't need to get her stressed.' I nod and run out the room. I see Ryan and Xander talking to each other. Xander pulls me into a hug and kisses me upon the cheek and says.

'I love you. So, are you okay.'

'She still wants us to break up. Why do parents suck?'

'You both go back to the hotel and I'll talk to her.' I nod and smile. Ryan kisses me upon the cheek and I wander into my dad's room and kiss him on both cheeks.

'So, you're going pumpkin.'

'mom woke up, but I got in a fight with her. I'll see you tomorrow.'

'She will come around at some point.' I smile and Xander pulls me out the room.

We walk hand in hand down the street. We don't talk, but I don't care. I rest my head upon his shoulder.

Xander pushes me through the hotel lobby and into the elevator. We still haven't said a word, but I don't think we need to. Xander opens the room and he's loosely holding my hand in his. He presses his lips to mine for a sweet short kiss in which I return. He mummers his love and pulls me close.

'Can we go and lie down.' He nods and kisses me again. We walk into the bedroom and I jump onto the bed. Xander rolls his eyes and slide in next to me and wraps his arms around me. His lips trace my jawline. He pulls me to his body and mummers.

'Dy, I love you.' I smile and feel his lips upon my cheek.

'I love you too.' I turn around to face him and I see that he's frowning. 'My mother hates you, but why.'

'I had a conversation with Ryan about your mother. Ryan told me why she likes this.'

'You know something.' He nods and presses his lips to mine.

'Ryan knew because he grew up when it's still being talk about.' He kissed me again. 'Your father was married to your Ryan's mom.' I nod. 'They went to high school together.' I nod in agreement. 'Ryan's mom had a brother.' I nod.

'Yes he's really nice I've met a few times. Ryan lives near him.' there's a pause and I look at him. His lips go to my cheek and he says.

'Well, your mother dated him in high school. Freshman year to junior year of college.' My mouth fell open and I looked up at him.

'Why does she hate you so much?'

'She doesn't believe in high school relationships. She doesn't think you should have a boyfriend. She knew Jesse was gay. Ryan told me that's why he didn't go all big brothers with him. Ryan had been talking to your dad and well, your dad knows about the pregnancy. He had ago at me, but he knows I care. So, your mother and Justin?' I nod. 'Well, they had a baby. A girl. She died at six months. She died in her sleep. Your mother never got over it and she wanted you to be perfect. She only wants the best for you. I love you, but maybe we should have a break for your mother's sake. I'm getting a flight tomorrow.' I look up at him and a tear falls down my face.

'You don't have to go.'

'You should be here with your family. I love you, but I think you should have a real talk with everyone. I don't think she will suddenly change her mind. She doesn't want you to go through the same thing. Also, she can get me arrested for rape so, be nice.' I smile as he kisses me on the nose. I smile and he pulls me closer and says. 'When I go we are broken up.' I nod. More tears fall down my face and he kisses my cheek. I bury my head into his chest.

I feel him move from under me and I feel warm wrap around me and the covers come over. I'm still fully changed, but with Xander lying next to me I couldn't care. He didn't say anything else and I can hear the steady beat of his heart as I slowly close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

I jump awake and find Xander kissing me down the arm. I moan in pleasure and I turn around and see that he's changed. He presses his lips to mine and says.

'Don't call me. I won't pick up.' I nod and a tear falls down my face. 'Don't cry baby.'

'You broke up with me.' He kisses me on the cheek and says.

'I know, but when your mom is okay I will come back any time. I had better go by flight leaves in two hours and I had better get to the airport.' I nod and he kisses me on the cheek and I watch him as he leaves the room.

I pull the pillow to my body and can smell his aftershave coming from it. More tears come down and I find myself in fits of tears.

He broke up with me. I can't believe we just broke up. He's right, I need to talk to my parents. There're so many lies and secrets and within my family and I don't know why. I love them, but I just want to know everything. They treat me as if I'm still a little child. I understand I act a little bit like a brat some time, but that's just who I am.