Sweet Kisses (1)

A Year later

Light kisses upon my cheek, and I feel a small shiver of pleasure run through my body. My fingers entwine in his hair as I smile up at him. His hair's honey brown and is full of hair gel, which was a turn off in my book. The gel sticks to my fingers and I pull a face, only to cause him to let out a low chuckle. He knows I didn't like gel, because I couldn't run my fingers through his hair. So he expects me to take my hands out, causing a smile to appear on his face.

My eyes are tracing his face and there's only one word to describe it; perfect. A smile forms on my lips and he leans down to brush his lips over mine. His lips are familiar. His light touch brought colour to my cheeks as my blood had rush to them, giving them a red glow. I could feel the sparks run through my body. I couldn't make the smile on my face disappear; it's just on my face, impossible to rid. I kiss him back, but he pulls away and I see his familiar smirk as it crosses his face. I knew he's just teasing me.

"Jesse!" I shout, only to move off his lap to glare at him. He smiles and takes my hand, pulling me right in front of him. I could feel his breath against my neck. A whirlwind of emotions runs through my body. Love is the one above all other feeling.

"Yes sweetheart? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong." He says and the corner of his mouth turns up. I glare at him, but my face falls into a smile as his voice sends shivers up my spine. I didn't ever think that one voice could bring me so much happiness and pleasure as I'm facing his beautiful face.

"I hate you," I say with a jokey tone. He moves me off his lap and stands up. My eyebrows furrow together as I ask. "Jesse, where are you going?" he looks over his shoulder to look at me and says.

"I don't want to be around someone who hates me," he replies. I stand up and jump on his back placing a light kiss on his neck. He stops, and he holds me against his body. My arms wrap around his neck and I was still smiling.

"I didn't mean it. You don't need to go." I whine into his ear. His hands are on my butt, and my arms are wrap tightly around his neck. He drops me, letting me fall gently to the ground. He turns around to face me and pulls me close to his body. His arms wrap around my waist and I jump up letting my legs wrap around his. His face is so close to touching mine. I lean in to kiss him, but he turns his head and looks back into my face. His breath is against my cheek. I can hear him breathing in my ear, I can feel his heartbeat as he's pressed against my body and it all turns around and ends up making me fall even more deeply into love.

"Then I want to hear three words," he says ending the line with a smile. I pull myself closer and pout slightly as he lets out a small chuckle before shaking his head. A relationship needs to be full of fun, but our way always seems to be teasing each other. I roll my eyes before murmuring.

"I love you." His lips quickly press to mine. My mind starts to spin out of control and I couldn't help, but smile.

"I love you too, but now I have to go home." I pull away from him and pout. He again laughs and moves my legs from around his waist to place me onto the ground. My arms are still around his neck and although I tried to fight the movement of them, he had no problem moving them off so; they now hang by my side.

"Why?" I say as he smiles, leaning in to kiss me. I turn my head and his soft lips go onto my cheek. He pulls me close to his chest and sighs.

"I have to go pick my sister up. I can drop you off at Selena's house." Jesse's parents had him when they were barely out of high school. Although they stayed together, they wanted another kid leaving about ten years in-between him and his little sister. Saying that he was the best big brother in the world, he looks after her more than anyone in the world, including myself. I didn't mind being put second to his sister because she was sweet and nice and acts like a princess from a Disney movie. Well, she did go around singing and I think she honestly wants to grow up and be a singer, it's rather hard to get her to shut up.

I kiss him on the cheek and nod. He rolls his eyes, took my hand, and pulls me out of the house. I  grab my bag as I pass the table in the hall and once I was on the other side of the front door I pull out my keys to lock the door.  

I let Jesse lead me to his car. He opens the door for me, letting me slip into the car before closing it. Everything about his car is familiar, the way it smells, the way my body can relax in the passenger seat. I had my first kiss with Jesse in this car.  

He had pulls up in front of my house, dropping me home from a date. I remember looking out the window at the rain sitting the road in front of us. I had been moaning about the fact I had to go outside and get my hair wet. Jesse just sat there, taking in everything I had, and it must have been five minutes before he leant into press his lips to mine. After he pulled away he simply said shut up. I came to the conclusion that I really did talk too much. I gave him a kiss and thanked him for the wonderful date and opened the door before running into the rain and up the pathway to my house.

My mind comes back to reality and my eyes follow him, as he walks around to the other side and gets into the car. I hear the door lightly bang shut, he puts the key into the ignition. I hear the engine roar into action. His eyes look at me before he pulls onto the road, my face goes into a smile and his lips press mine, a second before he starts to drive. My eyes are on Jesse and I can't help and smile. Jesse and I have been dating the past eight months and he is the perfect gentleman. My parents adore him. I couldn't ask for a more perfect boyfriend. I have spent most of my summer with him and our relationship has never been more perfect. I'm entering my junior year and he's entering his senior. The academic year begins in two days.

Jesse is on the football team, although he is not the best, but I have gone to every football game in support of him. He gave me his jersey two weeks after we start dating and I wear it at every game. I love how it feels and smells. It makes me think that his arms wrap around me and I can hear him whispering 'I love you' in my ear when I wear it.

I am a sixteen-year old girl that is head of heels in love with him. Jesse respects me and I am forever grateful. I am an only child, but I have a half brother if that counts.

Jesse never ask me to choose him over my friends. If he feels I spent too much of my time with him and sees my friend's been neglected, then he will tell me. I love that he thinks about others before himself.

We haven't slept together and Jesse doesn't bring it up. He says he won't ask until I tell him that I am 'ready.' It's not that I'm waiting to be ready. I lost my virginity nearly a year ago, although the only two people who know that, one the guy I slept with and then I. It's just I don't want to get my heart broken again. I don't think Jesse would do that, but I still need more time. They say first loves are forever and that's what happened with me. I was so young, so clueless and so stupid that I let him creep into my mind, and take my heart, thinking he really did love me. Only to have it ripped up and shattered into a million different pieces right before my eyes.

The car came to a slow stop outside a familiar house. My heads against the window, but I had come here so many times that even the sound of the car on the gravel was familiar and I knew when we were in the drive now. Selena's my best friend. We have known each other since we were five. She can read me like a book and vice versa. I love her like a sister. She has a lot of trust issues and I am one her only friends, well she has other friends, but she's doesn't really trust any of them. Her family has a lot of money and she's never sure if people suck up to her because of her money or because they like her. She is pleasant to everyone, but she won't let them into her circle of friends unless she's certain that they like her for her, not her money, not her life and most certainly not for her brother.

Jesse gives me a kiss on my neck and says he loves me. I open the car door and walk up the pathway to the front door.

 _____________________________________________________

(A/N) so that's the first chapter i hope you like it and tell me what you think.