The Sooner, The Better (19)

So, i'm this is to xoSummerXgirlxo for the comments.

hope you all like this.

Not proofread, but you should know that by now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days seem to be endlessly long. All I wanted was to be at home and curl up under the covers with Xander's arms wrapped around me. So, when the bell rang for the end of school I couldn't get out the classroom faster enough.

I climb in the front of the car and Xander slides into the seat next to me. I turn the radio on and Xander says.

'Hey be glad my sister has Cheerleading practice. Saying that, I would love to see you in one of those outfits.' I hit him on the arm and he smirks. He pulls out the parking lot and on to the road.

'Today has sucked.' The corner of Xander's mouth turns out and his hand goes to my leg. I glare at him and he says.

'You know I like you when you are angry. It's a turn on. Sorry about lunch, but I have to touch you in some shape or form. I'll give you a heads up Jesse coming around sometime tonight.' I bite my lip and Xander looks at me. 'I thought you and Jesse were on good terms.'

'We are, but you think that's a good idea.'

'Babe, we need to tell him sometime. The sooner, the better.'

'Have you been talking to Bella?' He shakes his head. He speeds up and I say. 'She guessed again I swear that girl could get money for how much she knows.'

'Everyone knows she knows everyone's secrets, but she's a close book. I should be thankful. I mean if she ran the paper you would be all over it.' I smile and nod in agreement. He pulls into this drive to bring the car to a steady stop. He walks around and opens the car door for me. He takes my hand and pulls me to my feet before brushing his lips over mine. I kiss him back and smile against his lips. 'Now why don't we and take this inside the house.' He says sliding his fingers in with mine. I smile as he pulls me into the house. He closes the door behind me and pushes me against it. 'Today has sucked.' I nod and place my arms around his waist.

'You made matters worse by teasing me at lunch so, I don't think I should let you kiss me anymore...' his lips come to mine and the blood travels to my cheeks as the kisses become slowly and sending a spark of pleasure around my body.

'Now I would take that back if I was you.' I nod. My mind had become clouded and I felt as if I was a little space out. The corner of Xander's mouth turns up as he pulls me into the living room. He sits on the sofa and pulls me onto his lap. My leg's bent slightly as I'm sitting down facing him. 'I love you.'

'I love you too.' I say pressing my lips to his. His hands start stroking my inner thigh and I let out a giggle. 'You are such a tease.'

'Well you've been teasing me all day in those shorts. So, I think it's my turn to get payback.' I roll my eyes and there's a knock on the door. I groan and move off his lap. 'I'll talk to Jesse, you go upstairs and he will most likely come up later.' I nod and kiss him on the cheek. I stand up and run up the stairs to my room. I shut the door and jump on my bed. I pick up a book. A book which I'm supposed to be reading for English, but have yet to start and let my eyes go over the page.

Before I knew it, there was a knock on the door. I place the book down on the bed side table. I get to my feet and then open the door. Jesse, standing there and I smile. He looks a little confused. He walks in and sits on the bed. I slowly close the door and sit cross legged behind him on the bed. No one talks for the moment. After a long pause he turns around and faces me.