Prologue

Prologue

My eyes flutter open to see the warm sun shining down upon this bare body. It's moist from sweat, which was produced from the events of the night before. The memories of last night rush into my mind. The thoughts of every kiss, every movement that I consider love is etch into my mind. There's sheets that's wrap around my body, tightly. There's a light tingling sensation running through me. Looking to the place next to me and finding it empty. As I take a deep breath, I'm hoping that he's just downstairs.

Glancing around looking for a note of some sort. There's nothing. I sit up, my whole body aches with both pain and pleasure. Biting my lip, I then slide out from under the covers. Grabbing a big T-shirt and a pair of denim shorts, I hurry to get dressed. I catch my reflection in the mirror ahead. My cheeks are pink in colour. My hair and skin give off a warm glow. I find my face being pulled into a smile without acknowledgment.

I turn leaving my room to walk down the stairs. I expect to smell breakfast cooking. After entering the kitchen I found no one's there. I stand in the doorway staring blankly ahead and with the tears now falling down my face. A blade that rips my heart. My heart's burning as they have left the mark all over my body. Like water that is slowly filling up my lungs and bringing me under the surface. Hoping the water will wash away emotion, pain and hatred I have for you.

Alexander Radcliffe had taken the one thing I couldn't get back. All I want to do is make him pay.

_______________________________________________________________

So, I really struggled to find a song that goes with the prologue. There are so many songs about sex, but they talk about it being not a big deal. This girl well she is 30 or something is known for writing with Taylor Swift and that's how i came across with her. This must have been about a year ago anyways i remembered this song and i thought it would be perfect to go with the chapter. It is such a beautiful song, talking about the fact you shouldn't just give your innocent away.