Two Choices (7)

Jesse had football training after school. Due to the fact he was my ride I hung out in the library because I may go to the games but I didn’t really want to watch the guys play football. Jesse came over to me; I didn’t notice him until his arms were around my neck. He leans in and kisses me down my jawline. I gave him a faint smile before he takes the seat next to me and pulls me closer to him.

‘So how was practice?’ I ask and press my lips gently to his for a little peck between the two of us but it didn’t seem to cheer him up.

‘Awful, Alex wasn’t there so coach spent the whole time shouting at us, and I doubt we will be able to win a game without him. He seems a little off lately I ask Selena and she said she didn’t have a clue.’

‘Well, to me he's a jerk.’ He smiles and kisses me again and takes my hand before I change my position on the chair so that my legs are between his and my face is looking right at his. I roll my eyes and Jesse drags me out towards his car.

I slide into his car and he closes the door behind me. I watch Jesse walk around to the other side of the car and smile when he bends down to check his reflection in the mirror.  He walks around the other side. We didn’t talk and my thoughts still linger on Xander. He is a jerk, then why do I want him so bad. Jesse is perfect. He is sweet and puts me before everyone else. I couldn’t break up with him even if I try. I roll down the window of his truck and Jesse says.

‘Do you want to come over for dinner?’ there’s a pause and I think about it. I haven’t been around to his house in a while, due to the fact it has been summer for the last three months it seems kind of pointless that Jesse would come over and pick me up only for him to go back home. I thought it seem kind of bad so Jesse just came over mine for the whole of summer and sometimes we would go to the beach. I nod my head as he takes a right. I ran my fingers through my hair and lean forwards to turn on the radio. Jesse speeds up and before long he pulls into his drive. He opens the door for me and I stand up and gave him a fake smile. He didn’t move out the way, but pulls me closer. I think he is going into kiss me but instead he just says.

‘Alright I’ve had enough. What’s up with you today?’ He says glaring down at me. ‘I’m serious Delilah you’ve been acting odd today.’

‘I just miss my parents.’ I lie and he pulls me into a hug and kisses me on the cheek.

‘I guess that make sense, you have no idea what’s wrong with Alex.’ I shake my head and he kisses me again. His hand slide into mine and we walk to the house. Jesse was nowhere near as rich as the Radcliffe's or me for a matter of fact. He came from a middle class family he had a younger sister and lived with his mom and dad. It's refreshing coming here. We did spend most of our time at my house because I knew Jesse liked it better, but I love his house and family. ‘Mom I’m home I brought Delilah.’ A woman with honey brown hair and brown eyes came in and smiles at me. She pulls me into a hug and says.

‘I haven’t seen you sweetie since your birthday.’ I smile at her and she says. ‘Look a little pale, everything okay?’ I nod and say.

‘Yeah my parents went on holiday the other day and I miss them. They went on a cruise for six months and so I’m staying with Selena and Xander.’

‘Xander.’

‘Alex, sorry it’s a habit I’ve been calling him Xander for the last year and well yeah.’ She glances at Jesse and he shrugs.

‘Okay well, you’re staying for dinner right?’ I nod and add.

‘If that’s okay.’

‘Of course now you kids go and have fun, but leave the door open.’ She shouts as Jesse pulls me upstairs and into his room. I jump on the bed and Jesse sat down next to me. Jesse places his arm around me and I bury my head into his chest and I can feel his heart beating. I’m sitting here, laying on a gorgeous guy and the feelings I once I had for him are slowly fading away. His lips trace my jaw line. He pulls me closer to his body and I roll over him. I’m no lying on top of him and I press my lips to his, wanting to feel the passion we once had. His hands are on my waist and I smile at him as I lean a little closer to him and brush my lips over him. his hands then go down my body and before I know what he is doing his hands begin to travel up the inside of my leg. I pull away from him and Jesse look apologetic before saying.