O N E

I wake up to a very annoying beep in my ears. Oh ya, my alarm. I shoot my eyes open and turn my alarm off. 'Oh my god. I forgot i switched schools.'

My heart accelerates and i shoot out of bed, sprinting to the bathroom. I jump into the shower while brushing my teeth, getting burning mint dripping out of my mouth onto my chin and chest. I turn off the shower and jump out, wrapping a towel around myself and going back to my room in a speed walk. I dry off and get dressed, putting on some white skinny jeans, which are also ripped at the knees. I put on a black hoodie with a rose on the back, then went back to the bathroon. I blow dried my hair and styled it, then put on deodorant. "Seungmin hurry up! The bus will be here in ten minutes and it takes you about ten minutes to get to the bus stop! Hustle!" I run down atairs, tripping on the last step and falling onto my knees. I wince in pain but then get up, grabbing my shoes and backpack theb running out of the house. "Bye mom! See you later!" Was the last thing i said before leaving the house.

I get outside and start running towards the bus stop, praying that it isnt here yet. Coughing and breathing heavily, i make it to the bus stop about 45 seconds before the bus comes. While breathing heavily, i climb up the few steps and sit in a free seat. Some girl looks at me with a disgusted face, but then looks back at her phone. I wonder what i did.

When we get to school, i realise how giant it is. I get off of the bus while looking at the amout of students. Fear runs through my body as i approach the front doors. I push them open and see people in a circle. I walk over and see a boy on the floor unconscious, getting beat up by another guy. Everyone has their phones out, laughing as the posted it on social media, which made me mad. I watch in horror as the man finally gets off of him and chuckles as he walks away, everyone following him as they cheer him on. The boy lays there, limp on the floor. I run to him and cup his face. He had a bloody nose and two black eyes, his cheeks also red. I tear up from the pain he must be in. His eyes suddenly fluttered open, and i almost gasped. He was so..
So breathtaking.
I let go of his face and sat back, letting him sit up. "Are you okay? Why did he do that?" I asked, still staring at his beautiful eyes. He smiled and avoided looking at me. His smile, am i in heaven of something? "Uh.. ya im fine. He bullies me everyday because the word got out that i was gay." "O-oh.. im so sorry for that. My name is Seungmin by the way." "Oh.. my name is H-Hyunjin.." i smile slightly.
"Nice to meet you."