Lucy

Ding dong...

I groan and lift my head up from my pillow.

Ding Dong...

I sit up in bed and rub my eyes.

DING Dong...

I'm coming. Today was the servant's day off and my dad was gone so I was home alone.

DING DONG...

I open my door still in my PJs. A pink T-shirt and matching pajama pants. I walk down stairs.

DING DONG!

"I'm COMING!" I shout as I open the door to Natsu's smiling face, "Oh it's you." I slam the door shut.

I can't see him now! First I'm still in my pajamas. Second I don't know why seeing him makes my heart flutter! I walk back upstairs. I open my door, and scream.

Natsu is standing by my window.

"That was mean, Lucy." He says.

I whimper "Just leave me alone..."

"Why?"He asks "I have your phone" he pulls it out. "You really need to change your password."

"Give it to me." I long to grab it from him.

He leaps around me, "Make me."

He asked for it. I lung again but he easily dodges, disappearing out my door. I follow, but I lose my balance and topple over the railing. Or I would have, I feel strong arms grab me around the waist keeping me from falling. They pull me back and we both fall over.

"Oof " we say at the same time. We burst out laughing. I've missed Natsu's laugh, and his smile, and his presence.

"Hey Lucy," Natsu got up and started walking down the stairs. I followed him. He walked into the kitchen and open the fridge. "Can I have some food?"

I burst out laughing. Really? Alright whatever.

"Sure, go ahead, there might be something in there."

Five minutes later after searching every pantry, cupboard and the refrigerator, he came up empty. "Luce! You have nothing edible."

I frowned. I pulled out, eggs, flour, butter, sugar and other ingredients, "you have to cook something."

Natsu stared at her flabbergasted, "you COOK?!"

Lucy laughed, "I may not be able to squeeze oranges but I can cook pancakes."

Soon the pancakes were finished and had strawberries, raspberries and blueberries decorated the tops. I set a stack of 12 in front of Natsu, and a plate of two at a empty seat. I then sat down. Natsu stared at his pancakes. A cheeky grin split his face. He started eating. I poked my first pancake not really hungry. Soon Natsu had finished. He looked at me. I got up and cleared his plate washing it and putting it away. I could feel his eyes melting holes in my back. I quickly dried my hands off and looked at the sink.