31. favorite disney princess!

jughead jones: my girl, fa mulan
he loves the badass princess, who isn't afraid to do what's right to protect her father *cough*. he thinks she's aspiring, and quotes this movie daily.

archie andrews: merida
he loves the curly headed cutie. but wouldn't never make her his wife, especially since she don't need no man. he loves the storyline and actually lives for the baby bears so.

veronica lodge: snow white
a raven haired princess who loves a raven haired princess!!2!1!2' NARCISSISM AT ITS FINEST. but seriously, veronica would kill to become a damsel in distress, just to be saved buy her prince archiekins.

betty cooper: cinderella
a broken family and a broken beautiful girl? sounds familiar... betty loves this classic and despite she finds it quite dumb she thinks it's beautiful and wishes she could turn a pumpkins into a carriage.

kevin keller: belle
she's not gay... but sometimes he wonders, like let's be honest here. kevin has this theory that belle doesn't ACTUALLY love the beast aka adam. since she's so smart she MADE herself love him so she can have that damn library and save everyone. soooo.

cheryl blossom: ariel
even though ariel is a total sweetheart and cheryl is as cold as ursula, she longs to be a mermaid. don't @ her on that or she'll cut a bitch. cheryl soemtimes thinks she looks just liek the red haired princess.

josie mccoy: tiana
TIANA IS JOSIES INSPIRATION. EVEN THOUGH TIANA COOKS, AND JOSIE SINGS, TIANA STILL HAS TO GO THROUGH HARDHSIPS AND STRUGGLES TO GET TO WHERE SHE LONGS TO BE. JOSIE ALWAYS REMEBERS THIS MOVIE WHEN PURSUING HER DREAMS!2!2!!2!22!

toni topaz: moana
a badass adventurer who doesn't take no shit, has gorgeous locks, and doesn't need a man?? ALSO SOUNDS EXTREMELY FAMILIAR. ever since this movie came out toni has been hooked. not only that but she's actually gay for moana, and she's #sorrynotsorry.

reggie mantle: jasmine
let's be honest here. reggie has never seen any other disney princess movie except for aladdin. he does, however, think jasmine is most pretty if you show him pictures of princesses. just saying

———

my head hurts. also should i make an account rating book? i love them so much, and i think it's be fun??? COMMENT IF I SHOULD ???