2. imagine || jughead jones

~your pov~

Jughead and i had been best friend ever since we were really young. My mom was really close to Jugheads dad. Scared me, but at least it brought us together.
  When i got older, i started hanging out with Jughead and Archie a lot more. Eventually my mom crashed because of a heroin overdose, and the on i haven't seen her since.
  Archie's dad always loved me, and took me in to live with him and Arch. Soon, it was four. Archie, I, Jughead, and Betty. Betty and i become really close after Archie had introduced me. I got jealous of her, and i needed to tell someone. So i told the only person i could tell, the one and only, Jughead Jones.
Jughead understood what i was feeling, but lately now, he seems odd? He always looks down at his feet now whenever i talk about Archie and Betty.

I look at Archie's dad and tell him i'm going to Pops to hang with Jughead. He quickly tells me to be careful with a smile. I walk down to Pops to meet Juggy, needing to rant to him some more, because Archie and Betty are currently hanging out.
As i walk into the building, i see him sitting in our "favorite" booth, with a chocolate milkshake. My all time favorite. I smile as i walk towards him and his face instantly lights up. I sit across from him and instantly start blabbering on and on about the two lovebirds.
As i am just about to take a sip of my milkshake, Jughead comes and sits by me. I look at him with a confused look on my face; not understanding what he is doing. He looks at me with a spark in his eyes and smashes his lips on mine. I never pull back, because i oddly liked it.
Jughead releases his lips from mine and looks me in the eyes, "Y/n, please stop talking about Archie and Betty."
"Will do," I say as i smash my lips onto his one more time.
This time i pull away and smile at him, "I'm sorry Juggy. I guess i should've started to pay more attention to people who actually care about my feelings."
"Don't worry about." He says with a little smirk, that shows how achieved and relived he is.
As Jughead walks me back to the Andrews home, all i could think about was how blind i was. Jughead could really be the start of something new in me.

***

eh i think it's ight? i hope people starting reading this book, lol. oh well. anywho i hope u enjoyed and please vote, comment and share!!
xoxo
peace out