27. date night!

jughead jones: movie @ the drive-in
juggy wOULD love to take you to see his favorite films, outside and in his car. relaxing all cool and watching some hilariously corny movies are the ways to anyone's heart.

archie andrews: netflix & chill
fifty shades of grey? is she on netflix? if so, archie's all over that and hoping you'll be all over his dick too.

veronica lodge: cuddling
there's nothing like the sweet sensation of holding each other close with your clothes on. ronnie, despite someone's wishes, would love to just stay in and feel the body heat.

betty cooper: watching horror documentaries
learning about your lover AND horror history is what detective betty is allll about. who wouldn't want to makeout while learning about psychotic human beings?!

kevin keller: makeout sesh in the woods
nothing beats a good ole makeout sesh in the woods. with the weeds riding up on ya as you ride up on kev, there's nothing beating this perfect night.

cheryl blossom: archery practice
wear lots of protection ;). cheryl can be a little rough around the edges when it comes to you, but she can shoot an arrow as great as the disney (actaully pixar smh) princess, Merida. she'd have tons of fun, teaching you about the thing she loves as much as she loves you.

josie mccoy: karaoke night at a local bar
singing is her passion, and would love getting a little tipsy with you and belting out a jam! continuously going up to sing is what she's all about. make sure you keep an eye on that girl!

toni topaz: photoshoot
why paint you like one of the french girls, when she could take a picture? i mean, it lasts longer soooo. toni would have a blast using you as her model. not only would she have fun, but so would you whilst dressing up and down is ya know what i mean.

reggie mantle: anything involving the hands
end. of. story. reggie's down for anything that uses his hands. is he always the best at using his hands? not really. but does he try and make hell of an effort? you bet your bottom dollar.

———

this one is kinda funny tbh. like MEMEMEME. but i hope y'all get a little laugh out of this chapter and continue to love this book<3 love you boo thangs
xoxo