12. imagine || archie andrews

~your pov~

  "Archie where in the world are you? I've been sitting at Pops for about an hour now!" I quietly screamed into my phone.
"Babe. Babe. Breathe. I'll tell you why when i get there.. okay?"
"Fine. Okay." I said before i hung up.
I really hope he has a good explanation as to why he's late. That boy has frankly been on my nerves a lot lately, and i don't really know if i can take it anymore.
The time read 6:01 when i arrived here and now it reads 7:20. Ugh, when will he get here!
Two minutes later and here comes Archie. He sits down quietly and rings up Pop, to get us a milkshake.
"Archie. Explain."
"Okay. Okay, I found out Jughead had no where to stay soooo I'm letting him stay at my place. Meaning i had to help him get settled in, and most of the hour was him arguing with me, saying he didn't wanna."
"Oh..."
"Yes, and i'm very sorry y/n." He whispered as he took my hand and kissed it.
Afterwords, Pop delivered our chocolate shake, and we started drinking. After awhile of just drinking and talking, I looked at him.
"Wait... Where is Jughead staying in your house, specifically??"
"My room... Why?"
"Well darn."
"What?"
"Now we can't be 'alone' in your room anymore." I told him with a sad smirk in my face.
"Dang, you're right. Maybe we can, you know..."
"Have a threesome?"
"OH MY GOD NO! Y/n, oh my.. that is NOT where i was going with that!" He chuckled.
"My bad, my bad... Plus i knew what you mean." I winked, "Just wanted to see what you'd say."
"I can't believe you."
"My bad."
"Hey, how about you say, we ditch the rest of this milkshake and head to your place?" He smirked at me.
"Can't both parents are home, and you know sure well my daddy doesn't like when you're at my house."
"Ugh..."
"To bad, usually we would be able to go to your house, but Juggys their now.... sooo..."
He looked around the room quickly then leaned in close to me, "Well, before i came here, my dad was leaving for a business trip, so the whole downstairs is free.."
"Hmmm... Lets go." I winked at him.
We headed for his car, and we drove over to his place. During the whole car ride to his home, he kept grabbing my thigh and teasing me. I also did the same thing to him. Instantly, once we burst through the door, he started slamming against the walls. He quickly called up to Jughead, to tell him not to come downstairs for awhile.
He called back with a simple, ok, and we carried on. Archie kept ripping my clothes off and I did the same to him. He had me sat up on top of the couch, kissing me fiercely. He kept gripping my waist, as i ran my fingers through his hair. With each move, his kiss became harder and harder.
  We were both laid on the couch; him kissing and gripping my body. Just as he was about to get harder and harder, we hear footsteps. Oh shit.
  Even though he told Jughead to not come down stairs, he came anyways. We both scrambled to grab a blanket or something. Jughead got to the doorway of the living room, and smirked.
"Well, well, well, one, it's been awhile now and two i didnt think you two were actually gonna 'get it on'."
"Damn it Jug."
"Hey! Sorry, but to be fair y/n has a pretty nice body, and Archie, your abs are fire."
I blushed at his comment and hid my face behind Archie.
"Jug!" Archie hollered at him.
  He simply shrugged, chuckled and walked into the kitchen, then to his 'room.'
"Golly, Arch... I think i better get home now.."
"Can i walk you home?"
"Of course Archiekins."
  I kissed him and pulled him down, so that way his body was pressed against mine.
Yep, he's a keeper.

***

aaaa, hi. this is a little risqué, but it's ight. i thinks as a little funny too, but oh well. lol, i hope guys enjoyed. please like, comment, and share!! i love you all
xoxo
peace out